Double Crisis Boosters

ChaoskyZ

Let's start this off with a little story~  I rushed off to the store just as soon I was able to do so. I really wanted to buy at least one double crisis pack to get a leg up on TCGO using the redemption code they give you. Much to my dismay all the cards were completely bought out! I was soo sad. So then I decided to try the next nearest store and same thing! All gone~

I thought to myself afterwards. "Waah, people must really really want these new cards...I know..i'll give it one last try and hope for the best!" so then I rushed off to make my last attempt at getting the new boosters. I was torn to find even at that store, all the cards were gone!

Driving home I thought to myself once more. "Good thing I saved up all these tokens on TCGO, I can just use those to buy double crisis packs." So I make it back home and wait patiently for the maintenance to end. (By wait I mean do a ton of chores to get everything out of the way early xD) When maintenance finally ends I tell myself  "yaay time to try my luck at boosters!" little did I know there were no boosters in the shop currently. :lol: (I actually wonder if anyone has information on this. I'd like to know if you do.)

The End~

So with my story out of the way, I'd like to ask you all, were you able to get your hands on any Double Crisis boosters? If so did you have any luck with your pulls? (Congrats if you did!)

P.S Best of luck to anyone out there trying to get some double crisis boosters xD.

Double Crisis comes in a set box, not individual boosters. A great many stores actually don't even have them in stock yet - Walmart gets them on the shelves tonight at midnight, Target gets them this Saturday, TRU gets them Friday.

So don't fret, but don't expect to be buying individual packs either, expect to pay for a $25-$30 box set. I paid $30 online for mine.

Double Crisis comes in a set box, not individual boosters. A great many stores actually don't even have them in stock yet - Walmart gets them on the shelves tonight at midnight, Target gets them this Saturday, TRU gets them Friday.

So don't fret, but don't expect to be buying individual packs either, expect to pay for a $25-$30 box set. I paid $30 online for mine.

Oh wow, thank you for all the great information. I'll have to swing by walmart tomorrow and see If they are actually in stock.

I think your talking about the Japanese Double Crisis (same name in English) , meaning that the Japanese Double Crisis comes in boxes and cost that price you informed us with, but the English version come in 4 pack blisters with a coin and a codecard which if you do get a chance to redeem it, that code entitles you with 4 Online Double Crisis booster packs

I have just ordered 4 blister packs of Double Crisis (4 packs, 1 coin, 1 pin/badge). So hopefully I'll be able to pull something good in the 16 packs.

When they arrive I'll update this post with what I pulled.

I have just ordered 4 blister packs of Double Crisis (4 packs, 1 coin, 1 pin/badge). So hopefully I'll be able to pull something good in the 16 packs.

When they arrive I'll update this post with what I pulled.

Okay, looking forward to it!  (Goodluck!)

I ordered a Japanese box of the stuff (For resale, cause Japanese cards are expensive here, expecially the good cards)

I was also able to snag some blisters from Walmart. It's really nice. Hot a player of Magma Groudon EX. It's nice :)

I ordered a Japanese box of the stuff (For resale, cause Japanese cards are expensive here, expecially the good cards)

I was also able to snag some blisters from Walmart. It's really nice. Hot a player of Magma Groudon EX. It's nice :)

Waah, I checked two stores today again and they are all still sold out~ (Walmart and Target). Maybe I should wait till next week.. -_-

Where would you go about ordering cards online? I checked pokemon centers website and they do not even have them available for order there.

(Grats on being able to pick some up! xD)

Waah, I checked two stores today again and they are all still sold out~ (Walmart and Target). Maybe I should wait till next week.. -_-

Where would you go about ordering cards online? I checked pokemon centers website and they do not even have them available for order there.

(Grats on being able to pick some up! xD)

I have a Japanese friend that trades with me (He is literally a Japanese me. It's creepy) and he buys me Japanese stuff,I buy him English stuff. I've already gotten some stuff from him (Japanese Sleeves, my new M Rayquaza deck in JAPANESE!) It's really fun to have friends like these.

I was finally able to pick up DC blister packs today! (Had to drive pretty far out to get them.) But it was worth it~

I completed a Muk status effect deck with them on TCGO. ^_^

I also happened to luck out with the contents of the boosters themselves~ 

The Main highlight was

Team Aqua's Kyogre-EX x4

Team Magma's Groudon-EX x1 

What a great day it turned out to be for pokemon!  :D  

I hope everyone else has as much luck as I did with their pulls~   (I had 3 blister packs total and my friend had 3 as well)

Archived