TPCi_Samhayne

Official Feedback Thread: 2.27 Patch Notes

TPCi_Samhayne

post-263373-0-83439700-1427389764.jpg

Please use this thread to discuss the 2.27 version Patch Notes.

Edited by TPCi_Samhayne

Aniketdianafury

Will i get the new update after the Maintenance , i cant see the refresher updating 

TPCi_Samhayne

Yes, as maintenance progresses, the refresher will be updated.

Thanks for your patience :)

• Upvote 1

sterlingW

The new Daily Challenge basically the harder version of Daily Login System.

Ariesthepanda

As a new player I was going to get the 3 day login bonus booster packs in 12 hours. Can I still get these?

Chasista

I think won't like to me to have a level.
I still have to see how it works but, depending how, will be giving some people more "status" than others and in my mind is a stressing competitive thing. It was quite relaxing and friendly being all in a same status: Players. Now will be high level top players and the rest.

I know it's for encourage all the players to enter daily but at the end you can't force the people to play.

As a new player I was going to get the 3 day login bonus booster packs in 12 hours. Can I still get these?

I think they are removing this kind of reward.

REWARDS

Removed Login Bonus feature.

And changing to a Daily Challenge.

Also I think I won't get my tokens for first battle today as they are removing this.

I didn't understand this, could somebody explain?

• Replaced Tournament Tickets with Trainer Tokens on Bonus Wheel and in Mystery Box. Tournament Tickets are still available on the Victor's Bonus Wheel and in the Victor's Mystery Box.

It means removed only from the looser wheel? Thanks.

4 more hours? It's a lot, unfortunately. Even though probably will end before.

sterlingW

The Daily Login system allows players to gain rewards without having to extend their time doing something .. New one does.

xandu6a

Why do you keep removing the good stuff? No daily trainer bonus? No tournament tickets in wheel? Why??

• Upvote 1

kalendae

Why do you keep removing the good stuff? No daily trainer bonus? No tournament tickets in wheel? Why??

they are replacing it.  the old daily didn't require you to even play.  which was kind of odd, now it incentivizes you to play some games.  tournament ticket was removed from loser wheel to stop people from auto losing to just collect tickets.

• Upvote 1

JamesPup

I wanted this fixed:

I'm trying playing games with Options Game Play Playmat Optioins all turned off and Options Video Performance Settings on Fastest but I noticed that during all games I play that I am unable to hover the mouse over decks and see how many cards are left in the deck. I can see details on cards and see what is in the discard pile but can't see how many cards are in each deck that is left. This is important information that I am missing out on and so I hope this bug is taken seriously and fixed in the next patch. I like playing with these options because my turns during a game are now reduced to only 2 minutes that whole game. I now don't have to worry about the clock running out. Please fix this or it will be unfair for me to play against certain decks.

Please do an update that allows deck counts to be visible if you have certain options turned off!

kalendae

I wanted this fixed: I'm trying playing games with Options Game Play Playmat Optioins all turned off and Options Video Performance Settings on Fastest but I noticed that during all games I play that I am unable to hover the mouse over decks and see how many cards are left in the deck. I can see details on cards and see what is in the discard pile but can't see how many cards are in each deck that is left. This is important information that I am missing out on and so I hope this bug is taken seriously and fixed in the next patch. I like playing with these options because my turns during a game are now reduced to only 2 minutes that whole game. I now don't have to worry about the clock running out. Please fix this or it will be unfair for me to play against certain decks. Please do an update that allows deck counts to be visible if you have certain options turned off!

there are numbers on your portrait and your opponent's portrait that show card count in deck and card count in discard.

Wolfman_11

I read the release notes and welcome the changes!

The daily challenge sounds fun and the anti-cheating changes are necessary.

For those of us with not so state of the art equipment the following should improve performance

• Added option to download all available card images to the device.
  •  
  • The cursor now defaults back to the code entry field after clicking the Submit button when redeeming a code.
  •  
  • Reduced animation length when opening multiple booster packs consecutively.

For anyone who wishes to improve their deck and strategy this is an asset. Also will greatly help when reporting problems.

• Added game log export feature to Match Results window. The exported game log is copied to the device's clipboard and can be pasted into a separate text editing program to save for later reference or bug reporting.
  •  
  • Tournament Queues list now displays more relevant information.

Mintin

The Login Bonus feature gave me the opportunity to get many cards when I was all dedicated to uni and unable to play all day. I just clicked to enter and then went to sleep.

I want to see if I can actually get something with this new system now, uni its still harsh.

And actually you can't just auto-lose battles without playing a bit of time. In fact it was more time than before, made you actually move. They could have just removed the tickets from the roulette if that was the problem.

EDIT: Saw that they removed only the tournament tickets. It still gave you one, I can't understand what's the problem.

Edited by Mintin

Aniketdianafury

I did not understand the method of downloading card assets. It is showing that we are downloading card assets . Should i click OK below it or wait for that window to show some kind of notification that the card images have been downloaded successfully . Please tell me the clear method of downloading card images please . And please also make double crisis set available in shop for tokens since in my country real packs are not available as well as the gems  :) 

Edited by Aniketdianafury

sterlingW

Dally Login System should of remained along with new daliy  challenge and First Match bonuses which added many years ago. To help all instead just one side.

natewarden777

Edited by natewarden777

Aniketdianafury

Why are the Double Crisis packs only available with gems???

Xerneas and Yveltal - Gems

Older Sleeves - Gems

Double Crisis - Gems

I am also very confused with gems now , i think they should be given as prize in ranked battles so that we can use gems whenever we want .

natewarden777

This game is advertising that encourages people to pay real $$$ for real cards.... i get it.

But not allowing players to get the double crisis packs from the store seems a little too obvious that its about the money.

Is there really any other reason?

So everyone doesn't have every card, and everyone doesn't play the same deck?

Seismitoad has def broken that.

Please advise

Hot-Coldman

I did not understand the method of downloading card assets. It is showing that we are downloading card assets . Should i click OK below it or wait for that window to show some kind of notification that the card images have been downloaded successfully . Please tell me the clear method of downloading card images please . And please also make double crisis set available in shop for tokens since in my country real packs are not available as well as the gems  :) 

I would also like to know this. I'd also like to know where exactly things are being downloaded to. It's definitely not to the game's install folder, but I can't find any sign of something being downloaded in the PTCGO or Unity caches either. The game is constantly downloading (even if I'm just sitting at the main menu) and I really can't tell why. Where is everything going? The game looks like it's spinning its wheels to me.

Aniketdianafury

I would also like to know this. I'd also like to know where exactly things are being downloaded to. It's definitely not to the game's install folder, but I can't find any sign of something being downloaded in the PTCGO or Unity caches either. The game is constantly downloading (even if I'm just sitting at the main menu) and I really can't tell why. Where is everything going? The game looks like it's spinning its wheels to me.

Well i can see that folders are increasing in my unity cache folder one by one  :)

UPDATE :- Cache data size is continously increasing and decreasing , cards loaded first but second time their artworkwas gone.

Edited by Aniketdianafury

Hot-Coldman

Well i can see that folders are increasing in my unity cache folder one by one  :)

You're right, I see the file size going up now. My bad.

I'm just worried because I feel like I've seen the game download the art for the same card several times now.

Does anybody have nearly all or all the cards downloaded? I want to know the final file size.

Edited by Hot-Coldman

Stratadrake

But not allowing players to get the double crisis packs from the store seems a little too obvious that its about the money.

You can't purchase Dragon Vault packs from the store either -- and like Double Crisis, it was not a full expansion itself.

natewarden777

You win

Aniketdianafury

You can't purchase Dragon Vault packs from the store either -- and like Double Crisis, it was not a full expansion itself.

I agree with you stratadrake , DV also cannot be bought with tokens 

Ampher

Yeah I would like a full explanation for why we can only purchase Double Crisis with gems. I was really looking forward to building a Team Aqua deck and was saving up tokens for a bit now to purchase packs of it, only to be disappointed when I looked in the shop. By not letting free-to-play players get Double Crisis packs in the store you are setting a very scary precedence. Even if this pack isn't incredibly meta forming, if you guys did this with future packs free-to-play players wouldn't be able to compete at all. This one decision on availability of Double Crisis made me go from considering this one of the better free to play games out there, to fearing greatly and wavering on my trust of the people making this client.