[Suggestions] - Three New Suggestions

PsychicRX

To The Support Team of Pokemon Trading Cards Game Online:

I would like to suggest the following:

Suggestion #1: Please give the option for players to download the image files of the cards. Many of us are facing this problem of not being able to load the cards from the start. Red cards, blue cards, connection problems and stuff like that. It would surely be a great option for us to have the image files locally instead of caching them live.

Suggestion #2: It would be nice as well if you can add the ability for users to organize their decks into groups or folders. For example, organizing all water-based decks in a special folder. Many of us have over 200+ decks, if we can organize them into groups that would help us a lot updating and innovating upon them over time.

Suggestion #3: It would be nice if there was a ranking system for players or a way to show how experienced a certain player is. The algorithm for that can be a combination of how many cards the player owns and how many games or tournaments he/she managed to win in the past. It can be implemented in various ways actually. The good thing behind it is that it motivates players to keep collecting cards and build new decks to win more games and increase their levels. 

Thank you for reading the suggestions!

Best Regards~

My comments regarding your suggestion :-

Suggestion #1: This has already been told in the latest news and announcements that there will be an option to download all card data in the next big update :- http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/29317-development-update-tournaments-shop-and-next-game-update/

Suggestion #2: I agree with your suggestion to make folders for different decks of different energy types and it would help the players to find their decks without looking and checking all of their vast collection of decks .

Suggestion #3: That is something which is not quite important but i think it would be good to see how much players in PTCGO are experienced . And i think it would help players in identifying how strong or weak the opponent is .

Hello PsychicRX,

Thank you for your suggestions! I have shared them with the development team for review!

200+ decks constitutes an amazing amount of creativity. I'm impressed! 

Hello PsychicRX,

Thank you for your suggestions! I have shared them with the development team for review!

200+ decks constitutes an amazing amount of creativity. I'm impressed! 

Thank you for your fast reply.

I'm always tuned for your latest updates!

Best Regards~

There have been several of us asking for folders to separate our decks into for over a year now, but nothing has come of these requests.  We keep getting the same response "Great idea.  I will pass this on to the developers..."  

Could you please tell us if this is something that is really being looked at or not??? 

Thanks.

Suggestion #2: It would be nice as well if you can add the ability for users to organize their decks into groups or folders. For example, organizing all water-based decks in a special folder. Many of us have over 200+ decks, if we can organize them into groups that would help us a lot updating and innovating upon them over time.

Agreed dude!

i have 118 decks so i want to organize them.

Archived