Inconsistent Shop

VersusMode

Not sure if this is a bug, but it's something I haven't been able to find any discussion about. 
Basically, the items available in the shop seem to change randomly. I first noticed this when Primal Clash expansion was added. One of the items available for purchase was a 3-pack set with foil Furfrou and Chespin Coin. I bought one, and when I returned to buy another later on it was no longer 'in stock'. Instead, there was one with a foil Ditto. And then briefly, only single packs for Primal Clash were available. I had saved up for a 3-Pack Ditto set, but it was unavailable, so I bought 2 single Rhydon+Coin Primal Clash boosters. Afterwhich the Ditto set immediately became available. And one day I saw a HGSS set for about 1200G. I'm interested in the HGSS set, and am currently saving up for it, should it ever appear in my shop again. Currently, it's back to Furfrou set. Its a little confusing, and at times frustrating. Can anyone explain any of this to me?

And to reiterate, this isn't an issue of items 'cycling out' from game updates, since the items in stock have changed immediately after a purchase. 

I know they quickly removed the HGSS bundle from the shop . They did not keep that bundle in shop for a day even , just for a few hours if i am correct . They updated shop at the time when i was sleeping and it was midnight here . I hate such deck and cover methods of dev_team .

I know they quickly removed the HGSS bundle from the shop . They did not keep that bundle in shop for a day even , just for a few hours if i am correct . They updated shop at the time when i was sleeping and it was midnight here . I hate such deck and cover methods of dev_team .

The HGSS bundle was available for over a week.

Others agree that things in the shop change too fast and without warning.  I think they're going to start posting when items will be removed.  Unfortunately, they plan to rotate items every week.

Archived