Sign in to follow this  
Aniketdianafury

‘Bandit Ring’ ******s XY7 Set in June + ‘Legendary Holo Collection’ Mini-Set!

Aniketdianafury

Next set XY -7 (Bandit Ring is going to arrive in june) featuring Hoopa , Mega-Rayquaza , Primal-Groudon and Primal-Kyogre , not still sure if they are actually in there. But the Hoopa set isn't the only news! In the same vein as Shiny collection, a special "Legendary Holo Concept Pack" will be released the same day as the Hoopa movie. The mini-set will feature 27 cards (excluding secret rares) and will include Legendary Pokemon from the film. It might include Latios, Latias, Dialga, Regigigas, Arceus, Reshiram, Black Kyurem, Hoopa, and Pikachu as being included in the set. It's going to be a beautiful legendary jamboree! All of the Legendary Pokemon will be holo.

Edited by Aniketdianafury

The_Iron_bat

Next set XY -7 (Bandit Ring is going to arrive in june) featuring Hoopa , Mega-Rayquaza , Primal-Groudon and Primal-Kyogre , not still sure if they are actually in there. But the Hoopa set isn't the only news! In the same vein as Shiny collection, a special "Legendary Holo Concept Pack" will be released the same day as the Hoopa movie. The mini-set will feature 27 cards (excluding secret rares) and will include Legendary Pokemon from the film. It might include Latios, Latias, Dialga, Regigigas, Arceus, Reshiram, Black Kyurem, Hoopa, and Pikachu as being included in the set. It's going to be a beautiful legendary jamboree! All of the Legendary Pokemon will be holo.

Dude, please change the font. That makes my eyes hurt.

Quote is up without the Italicized cursive. You're welcome:)

• Upvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Dude, please change the font. That makes my eyes hurt.

Quote is up without the Italicized cursive. You're welcome

Sorry dude if you did not like the font , i have changed the font  :P . I dont want anyone to get his eyes hurt because of my comic style font  :rolleyes:

The_Iron_bat

Sorry dude if you did not like the font , i have changed the font  :P . I dont want anyone to get his eyes hurt because of my comic style font  :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Back to the set.

Arceus might FINALLY be playable! I really hope it is too. I mean, shouldn't the "God of pokemon" be better than a stupid electric bug?

Sign in to follow this