Suggestion: Recipe Storage menu

_Rage__

I have a suggestion for a tab, menu, etc. for your deck recipes. Personally i have about 3 or 4 deck that i bother with but have 15+ different decks. Its bothersome to keep going through all the decks to find the one i want to play, edit, etc., so a place to store recipes that you want to keep but are not using would be nice.

I have a suggestion for a tab, menu, etc. for your deck recipes. Personally i have about 3 or 4 deck that i bother with but have 15+ different decks. Its bothersome to keep going through all the decks to find the one i want to play, edit, etc., so a place to store recipes that you want to keep but are not using would be nice.

Well I didn't get exactly what you mean. But from my understanding, you want a place where you can keep the list of cards of a particular deck (thats what recipe means ). Right ? If that is the case. Make Names of different decks and their versions. You can also give them different coins to identify them. Also for incomplete decks. Instead of saving all 60 cards. You can just save the progress of a deck and then complete it and play.

If I misunderstoon your idea, I am sorry. Please kindly explain in further comments what you meant. :)

As it currently stands all decks are displayed, even if you go in to the theme, standard, etc. tabs. My thing is, there should be a place to store the decks that are not currently wanting to be view in those menus.

I could see this working. Even if there was a check box next to a deck that shows whether or not you want to use it for matches would be useful and probably easier to for them to implement into the game.

Nice suggestion~ :)

I left a suggestion in another thread that was similar. I proposed a hierarchical tree structure (like how your folders work on your computer) to put decks into. If you could put all your decks into one folder or group, and name that folder whatever you want (i.e. March 2015 or Seismitoad/Slurpuff or Dark Decks) it would really improve deck organization.

Hi _Rage__,

I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team. I can definitely see this being useful. :)

Thanks for your input, as always!

Archived