Suggestion: Tournament Trophy Revision.

ChaoskyZ

I was thinking, turn the trophys into a new token. They would look like a platinum token with a big capital "T" (stands for tournament.) and be used as new form of currency.

Tournament Tokens could be used to purchase many new Aesthetic things. heres a short list of things that could be purchased. Tokens would only be awarded to first and second place and the amount would vary depending on 1st and 2nd.

• Trainer Portrait backgrounds: These would be displayed directly behind your avatars image during battles. It would allow for each trainer to show some personality. Ex: A person who loves fire types might purchase a background that shows a fiery image.
  • Custom Borders: These would be displayed around the borders of your avatars image during battles. (Would also go around name plate.)
  • Custom Avatar Poses: Instead of everyone having the exact same "waving" pose. This would allow you to change your avatars pose to something that suits your mood or personality.
  • Exclusive Deck boxes,sleeves and Flip Coins.
  • Play Mats: This would be the area that all the cards are played on. It would be selected at random on Vs Matches as to whose would be displayed before each match starts. Each person would see their own personal playmat. (Nice suggestion by Harshu)
  • Exclusive Avatar Clothes,Hats,Glasses Etc.
  • Exclusive Avatar Hair styles and facial features. (Smiles,Eyes, Etc.)

As for the old trophys that most has currently, maybe turn them into an achievement instead that upgrades into a bigger achievement in increments. Ex: 1st Tournament won achievement turns into 10 tournaments won achievement which would then turn into 25 tournaments won achievement etc.

Well thats my proposed Idea, I hope you guys like it. I think it would give everyone more goals to achieve as well as more things to collect outside of just purely collecting cards.Not to mention it would give TCGO far more personality to each Individual.

Feel free to chime in and let me know what you think about this. Sound interesting to you? Would you like to see new Aesthetics added in like this? Personally, I think new poses for everybody would be awesome!

I was thinking, turn the trophys into a new token. They would look like a platinum token with a big capital "T" (stands for tournament.) and be used as new form of currency.

Tournament Tokens could be used to purchase many new Aesthetic things. heres a short list of things that could be purchased. Tokens would only be awarded to first and second place and the amount would vary depending on 1st and 2nd.

• Trainer Portrait backgrounds: These would be displayed directly behind your avatar image during ********** would allow for each trainer to show some personality. Ex: A person who loves fire types might purchase a background that shows a fiery image.
  • Custom Borders: These would be displayed around the borders of your avatars image during battles. (Would also go around name plate.)
  • Custom Avatar Poses: Instead of everyone having the exact same "waving" pose. This would allow you to change your avatars pose to something that suits your mood or personality.
  • Exclusive Deck boxes,sleeves and Flip Coins.
  • Play Mats: This would be the area that all the cards are played on. It would be selected at random on Vs Matches as to whose would be displayed before each match starts.
  • Exclusive Avatar Clothes,Hats,Glasses Etc.
  • Exclusive Avatar Hair styles and facial features. (Smiles,Eyes, Etc.)

As for the old trophys that most has currently, maybe turn them into an achievement instead that upgrades into a bigger achievement in increments. Ex: 1st Tournament won achievement turns into 10 tournaments won achievement which would then turn into 25 tournaments won achievement etc.

Well thats my proposed Idea, I hope you guys like it. I think it would give everyone more goals to achieve as well as more things to collect outside of just purely collecting cards.Not to mention it would give TCGO far more personality to each Individual.

Feel free to chime in and let me know what you think about this. Sound interesting to you? Would you like to see new Aesthetics added in like this? Personally, I think new poses for everybody would be awesome!

Good thought. Just a thing I wanted to remind. That another topic named - tournament trophy discusses the same idea about what to do with tournament trophies we get. So there was no need to create this one. You could have just searched for it before making another topic. Which can cause spamming in the section. Sorry if I am being rude. But I am not being rude though :D Just wanted to remind people, that there is no need of creating a topic unnnecesarrily. So in future you may search for a topic you want to post in. (It takes time sometimes, but it doesn't spam then) and if you don't get a topic or the topic has been inactive, it is better to start a new one.

As for this one, the other topic still active, so you could have posted it there.

Sorry for intervening.

And to the thought you gave, its a great idea indeed - adding personality to players, other then just collecting cards is a great idea :)

Good thought. Just a thing I wanted to remind. That another topic named - tournament trophy discusses the same idea about what to do with tournament trophies we get. So there was no need to create this one. You could have just searched for it before making another topic. Which can cause spamming in the section. Sorry if I am being rude. But I am not being rude though :D Just wanted to remind people, that there is no need of creating a topic unnnecesarrily. So in future you may search for a topic you want to post in. (It takes time sometimes, but it doesn't spam then) and if you don't get a topic or the topic has been inactive, it is better to start a new one.

As for this one, the other topic still active, so you could have posted it there.

Sorry for intervening.

And to the thought you gave, its a great idea indeed - adding personality to players, other then just collecting cards is a great idea :)

I actually was fully aware of the other thread that was created involving trophy changes. I just felt this concept of adding in a whole new shop (Which happens to have trophy revisions involved.) would over all merit its own thread especially since It was quite a bit to type up and has key points involving a new tournament based shop.

I suppose the title is somewhat misleading. If I could, I would rename it to something along the lines of "New Currency: Tournament Tokens." As it is the main point I am actually trying to get across. As for the trophy ideas, I probably could have just posted them in the other thread and left them out of here altogether but I felt adding that subject in here as well would flesh out my ideas a bit more.

I do appreciate you trying to keep this forum a Spam-Free zone. So sorry for any confusion or for possibly posting in the wrong section.

On a Side note, I am glad you like the Idea of it and I hope others get to see and give their opinions on it as well.

P.S Incase you are wondering you did not come off as rude to me. Have a nice day and thanks for your input. ;)

I actually was fully aware of the other thread that was created involving trophy changes. I just felt this concept of adding in a whole new shop (Which happens to have trophy revisions involved.) would over all merit its own thread especially since It was quite a bit to type up and has key points involving a new tournament based shop.

I suppose the title is somewhat misleading. If I could, I would rename it to something along the lines of "New Currency: Tournament Tokens." As it is the main point I am actually trying to get across. As for the trophy ideas, I probably could have just posted them in the other thread and left them out of here altogether but I felt adding that subject in here as well would flesh out my ideas a bit more.

I do appreciate you trying to keep this forum a Spam-Free zone. So sorry for any confusion or for possibly posting in the wrong section.

On a Side note, I am glad you like the Idea of it and I hope others get to see and give their opinions on it as well.

P.S Incase you are wondering you did not come off as rude to me. Have a nice day and thanks for your input. ;)

Oh ok. So Basically your main Idea was to devise a new thing called a Tournament Curreny. But then I would suggest you to change the topic :D , since it doesn't go with the Main Idea, but goes to the side idea :P {Just Joking}. If you don't wanna change the topic name, just add in brackets about the main idea, which could avoid the confusion.

As for the idea, about the playmat, you see only the playmat you play. Since only one playmat is there these days so you can't figure out. But the thing would be. Each player would see his own playmat if they were different :)

{Not Sure about it though) :P

Have a Nice Day and Thanks :)

As for the idea, about the playmat, you see only the playmat you play. Since only one playmat is there these days so you can't figure out. But the thing would be. Each player would see his own playmat if they were different :)

{Not Sure about it though) :P

Have a Nice Day and Thanks :)

I like that idea better over all. A friend read this post and told me the same thing. Nice suggestion by the way~ (I edited my post to show the small change.)

I like that idea better over all. A friend read this post and told me the same thing. Nice suggestion by the way~ (I edited my post show the small change.)

Hi there!

Interesting thoughts! I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for consideration and leave your thread open in case you'd like to discuss this further.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived