Unable to open Primal Clash pack

hahahaka

I have 5 non-tradeble Primal Clash packs and I am not making any trade on giving them.

When I try to open them, it said: "there was an issue while trying to open your pack: this item is currently being offered for trade and cannot be opened."

I can open Phantom Forces pack or the other packs.

But I just cannot open Primal Clash packs for no reason.

No mod is trying to reply?

Hello?

Please help

I do not make any trade about primal clash pack.

but I still cannot open them.

Well i recommend you to check whether you hve put your packs for trade with someone or you have put some kind of offer on pub for them , that's why you might be not able to open them . I recommend you to check if you have offered a trade to someone or did u put ur packs on trade on public section . Please check it wisely then cancel any offer you have made and then you can open the packs. As of now their is no glitch regarding packs put for trade  :) . If the packs are put for trade on pub or they are offered to someone then this will surely come-up (this item is currently being offered for trade and cannot be opened) . If you still face the problem then any moderator will surely connect with you and i also suggest you to submit a ticket to support team regarding your problem at :- http://www.pokemon.com/us/customer-service/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Were you offering any packs of the same kind for trade at the time? If so, this issue has now been resolved. :)

I did not offering any Primal Clash pack at that time.

And I am afraid to open any Primal Clash pack since 23/3/2015.

The non-tradeble pack is still there in my collection.

Please help me.

Hello hahahaka,

Just to clarify, you have not tried to open any Primal Clash booster packs since this occurred? Please feel free to try opening these packs and let us know if you have any problems.

I had 5 non-tradeble Primal Clash packs and I want to open all of them.

But when I tried to open the last one, a tradeble Primal Clash pack is open instead of a non-tradeble Primal Clash pack.

I did not offering any Primal Clash pack since 23/3/2015.

I checked both public and private trade, no offer about Primal Clash pack.

Hello again!

In this case, it would be incredibly helpful to our investigation if you could submit a support ticket for further investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please describe the issue you are currently experiencing, which seems to be different from your original issue, and include any screenshots if you are able to take them. Image files can be attached to your ticket directly.

Thanks for your continued patience. :)

Archived