I can't scroll my game log.

Wolfman_11

Since I have begun playing this came, I have never been able to scroll down my game log. If I try, it flashes and is unreadable. If I scroll to the top and leave it alone, the plays will continue to log. If I scroll all the way to the bottom it does not flash either.

I am new to the game and sometimes I receive a massive attack and it would be helpful to be able to look back at what happened in order to improve my strategy

I have searched "game log" in the forum and have not gotten any hits on this problem. Would someone direct me to a thread regarding this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Wolfman_11,

We were unable to replicate your report and have not seen any other reports of this issue, which is probably why you're not seeing any other similar threads. This means that the issue may have to do with your computer, game performance issues, or the download of the game. First, I'd recommend closing any unnecessary background programs that could be hindering the games performance. Then, open the Options panel (the button with the two gears symbol) and click the Video tab to set Performance Settings to "Fastest".

If this doesn't solve your issue or you're positive it's not a performance issue, it may help to re-install the game. You can do so by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/.

Thanks for your patience, and hopefully this helps! :)

Thank you. Sometimes the same thing would happen when scrolling the evolutions chain, but I can not pin it down to exactly what causes it.

Archived