Missing Booster Packs?

Yugito

I just redeemed five codes and succesfully got 5 booster points. I went to go spend them on Call of Legends Booster Packs, but when I went to go open them, they weren't there. I opened some packs before, so I know I'm in the right place, but this didn't happen earlier.

I just redeemed five codes and succesfully got 5 booster points. I went to go spend them on Call of Legends Booster Packs, but when I went to go open them, they weren't there. I opened some packs before, so I know I'm in the right place, but this didn't happen earlier.

Hello Yugito!

I am bummed out to hear that you are having trouble with redeeming booster credits. :(

In order to get further help with this issue I am going to ask you to log in and submit a support ticket with screenshots of the issue. I have just checked the shop and I did see the call of legends packs still available. Would you mind checking again? If you continue to not see the call of legends packs appearing in the shop please take a screen capture and submit it to support so they can help you further.

Thanks for understanding!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Archived