Victini play issue

MrOzio

When you use Victini from Legendary Treasures as your starter pokemon, pokemon on your bench are ignored and the game ends if Victini is knocked out. You also cannot evolve any of your benched pokemon or attach energies.

Guess we cant load screenshots? Oh well.

Also happens if you switch to Victini and he's knocked out. I have several screenshots over about 5 games where this has happened.

Did you use Stored Power on any of your Pokemon prior to this?  There are several reports of Stored Power causing the target Pokemon to no longer register as in play at all, causing players to lose games they shouldn't.

Did you use Stored Power on any of your Pokemon prior to this?  There are several reports of Stored Power causing the target Pokemon to no longer register as in play at all, causing players to lose games they shouldn't.

Regardless of attacking with victini, benched pokemon seem to not exist though they are clearly on the board.

This is a game breaking bug and has caused me a lot of grief in tournaments. 

Regardless of attacking with victini, benched pokemon seem to not exist though they are clearly on the board.

This is a game breaking bug and has caused me a lot of grief in tournaments. 

Here's a new question:  Does this only apply to Benched Pokemon that were in play from the start of the game or at basically any time?  One of the previous reports noted that when you add a Benched Pokemon to play midgame it gets placed on the spot already occupied by a Pokemon affected by the bug.

And while I hate to suggest it, maybe Victini should be banned until the bug gets fixed.  For the player's own protection.

Here's a new question:  Does this only apply to Benched Pokemon that were in play from the start of the game or at basically any time?  One of the previous reports noted that when you add a Benched Pokemon to play midgame it gets placed on the spot already occupied by a Pokemon affected by the bug.

And while I hate to suggest it, maybe Victini should be banned until the bug gets fixed.  For the player's own protection.

Unfortunately after extensive testing, its happening at any point during play. I agree, itd be best if the card were banned until the issue is fixed.

Thank you for posting this bug. I will make sure the development team is notified. In the mean time could you submit a ticket to our CS team, and tell them about the bug, and provide screen shots if you can. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature. 

Thank you for posting this bug. I will make sure the development team is notified. In the mean time could you submit a ticket to our CS team, and tell them about the bug, and provide screen shots if you can. You can submit a ticket by following the link in my signature. 

Just submitted the ticket.

Thank you for notifying them as well, I'd hate for others to lose the chance at tournament wins due to a such a silly bug.

This has been happening to me a lot recently as well. It's rather frustrating, and nice to know that it has already been noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Trainers!

As this bug has now been resolved, I'll be closing this thread.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Archived