What is with the trainer challenge?

Snivy321

Hello!

What is exactly the nature of the issue that you're having with the trainer challenge? I'm checking it right now and it seems to be okay. Let me know!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Somthing is wrong with the trainer challenge. Check the trainer challenge.

me also same wth u

n i can't play the trainer challenge

If anyone could provide me a screenshot of the issue that'd be great! ^_^ As in where you're getting stuck and such.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Anyone still having this problem? i get to the trainer challenge screen but the start button is dead.

please help

don't worry, im used to it

wait a minute (yes by aminute i mean a minute) then the start button should reapper

When I was playing the Trainer Challenge City Tourament, I noticed that some decks of the opponents were not the same type as the decks energy listed.

For several battles (The first two and several others) it used a Grass and Fightning deck with Onix, Jumpluff, Parasect, Makuhita and others when it claimed Fire Fighting, and Lightning Fighting for those battles, It played with that deck but you all may want to check that out

Archived