Team Aqua Deck

captinhowdy

Here is a deck i just came up with its super fun to play and very consistent. This is a standard version of the deck but i feel it would hold up to unlimited no problem.I call it Team Aqua lol. Here's the Breakdown- Enjoy!

POKEMON

4 Wailord-EX

3 Keledo-EX

3 Squirtle

2 Wartortle

3 Blastoise

TRAINER

4 Dive Ball

2 Max Potion

4 Professor's Letter

2 Rare Candy

1 Scramble Switch

2 Superior Energy Retrieval

2 VS Seeker

2 Lysander

2 Lysandre's Trump Card

2 N 4 Professor Sycamore

2 Skyla

3 Rough Seas

2 Weakness Policy

ENERGY

11 Basic Water Energy

There you go! Have fun and remember be good to each other.

This is a bit misleading, since the 'Double Crisis' set comming out soon (Similar to Dragon Vault), which means this is starting to be speculation season.

Here is a deck i just came up with its super fun to play and very consistent.

4 Wailord-EX

3 Keledo-EX

3 Squirtle

2 Wartortle

3 Blastoise

TRAINER

4 Dive Ball

3 Max Potion

4 Professor's Letter

3 Rare Candy

1 Scramble Switch

2 Superior Energy Retrieval

2 VS Seeker

2 Lysandre's Trump Card

4 Professor Sycamore

3 Rough Seas

2 Weakness Policy

ENERGY

15 Basic Water Energy

Your deck is anything but consistent (Unless you mean consistently loses), you are running some very questionable cards such as...

1. Wailord EX is a very bad card, never use it. Even Keldeo would make a better attacker.

2. Cut the number of energy; you use 15 water Energy, you do not use 15 basic energy, if so why would you run FOUR Professor's Letter and TWO superior energy retrieval as well. (That's enough energy to kill a kyogre)

3. Your only draw supporter is 4 Sycamore. Just stick to the 4 Sycamore, 4 N, 2 Colress, 2 VS seeker, and 2 Lysander.

4. Why run Keldeo EX without float stone? (Its like wearing shoes without socks)

5. From what I can see most of the cards are dedicated to building up Wailord EX and healing it, utilizing it's massive 250HP. However literally every other water type EX will work better then Wailord, plus it will also remove the cards dedicated to set up Wailord, giving you space for other, better cards.

Follow my advice and you will go from consistently loses to consistently wins :)

wailord just takes hits, pump up keldeo and use his ability rush in and 1 shot any pokemon with enough energy. that's why u run 15. pump up 2 keldeo and switch back and forth and if you can't 1 shot retreat to wailord. i have already won many games against many different decks, granted a virizion deck would probably make short work of this deck but i have had fun with it so far.

wailord just takes hits, pump up keldeo and use his ability rush in and 1 shot any pokemon with enough energy. that's why u run 15. pump up 2 keldeo and switch back and forth and if you can't 1 shot retreat to wailord. i have already won many games against many different decks, granted a virizion deck would probably make short work of this deck but i have had fun with it so far.

Well I would like to tell that captinhowdy has prepared a 'Speed Gym' Deck for TCL. Considering it from that extent its a new idea. Good Luck with the deck. Maybe this was a good idea, after taking hit you hit hard.

harshu, on 17 Mar 2015 - 7:30 PM, said:

Well I would like to tell that captinhowdy has prepared a 'Speed Gym' Deck for TCL. Considering it from that extent its a new idea. Good Luck with the deck. Maybe this was a good idea, after taking hit you hit hard.

Interesting. But the only point i still stand by is to add some draw supporters.

And i think id like to challenge u with this deck, it'll be quite the experience.

yea, gotta have float stone for keldeo for the free switch.

and lysander to get those donphan and landrous out and make them obsolete before they can hurt.

off the top of my head...

-1 trump

-3 water E

+4 lysander

Attaching too much energy to a Pokemon Is not a good idea, especially with mewtwo/yveltal and the likes that can deal big damage while leveraging on your pokemon's attached energy. Wailord might survive a hit, but I've seen keldeo fall too often from a single x-ball/evil ball.

Cam consider putting suicune for safeguard.

Attaching too much energy to a Pokemon Is not a good idea, especially with mewtwo/yveltal and the likes that can deal big damage while leveraging on your pokemon's attached energy. Wailord might survive a hit, but I've seen keldeo fall too often from a single x-ball/evil ball.

Cam consider putting suicune for safeguard.

every pokemon needs many energy such as primal groudon & primal kyogre....its something we cant avoid...

every pokemon needs many energy such as primal groudon & primal kyogre....its something we cant avoid...

Well we are not using Primal Groudon or Kyogre in this case. You should never have 5 energy attached to a pokemon, only to do 120 damage.

Archived