The Social Network

hansnake

This is completely off topic, but while we are all here foruming, who's seen The Social Network here? Just watched it and it kind of blew my mind. MARK ZUCKERBERG. What do you think/make of him and why?

GO

p.s. I wonder if he's ever been called Mark Suckerberg

Anyways, I really appreciated his actor's performance. I like that guy, Jessie, much, and did you even know he's voiving in the new movie Rio!? He's like a parallel to Michael Cera, another of my favorites. Scott Pilgrim: could die for. But I think Zuckerberg completely had the right to create and build facebook. The twins who came up with the idea was only intending for a lowly dating website really! And it's not liek they even had copyright rights to it. ANyways.. lovely no one has replied yet. SAY ANYTHING NOW. plzzz... :3

Hi. There, I said something. tounge_smile.png

To answer your question (like I usually do), yes, the dude's real name is, was, and (as far as I know) will always be Mark Zuckerberg. But, I haven't seen the movie, and I'm not too interested in Facebook myself, but I heard that it was good. It tells us people that sit in front of our computers all day that we can do something special! =3

Archived