About The Booster Pack Codes

Alpiral

Hello!

I'm planning to buy some B&W Booster Packs to activate the closed beta but i'have read some posts about it and some people say that sometimes it doesn't work or there is no code on the boxes of these packs.

I'm not living in U.S.A and i think there are no suppliers of these cards in my country so i will buy these from online stores such as pokeorder or ebay. Is there anyone who buy the booster packs one of these shops and be able to activate the closed beta? Or do you suggest other online shops for buying these packs? And i wonder if the theme decks will work for this too..?

ok the ones with the codes are only black and white. that and the ones that are locked on the trainer challende give codes too. and dont belive the people that say theres didnt have a code there just saying that so someone will feel sorry for them and give tham a code. dont fall for it. It happened to afriend of mine so he just gave away $11.98 (plus tax). ih and dont do anything but pokeorder or ebay. ebay will give you your money back if they rip you off and dont give it to you. and you know that the company wont rip you off

sokka__s_golden_dragon_date_by_kirbykitten404-d39zvlb.gifdont mess whith yua's moon powers

Archived