Player reported me without having said anything in chat

mjuhl

[Content removed - Mod_Jynthu] said he reported me, and I'm like why, he never said anything after that. I go to my notifications and have two mail that say I have been reported for saying something bad in the chat when I had not said anything. I asked him why he reported me but never answered. I want him to be reported for saying he reported me when I did not say anything in chat.

Every report is looked at by a moderator I believe. If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

As long as he has a justified reason to do so, you're sunk, buddy.

However, if not, you should be fine.

I say he does not have a justified reason for reporting me after he said reported so I believe he should be the one to be punished.

I say he does not have a justified reason for reporting me after he said reported so I believe he should be the one to be punished.

Then again, this is only one account from half the party involved. We don't know both sides.

Then again, this is only one account from half the party involved. We don't know both sides.

This is from chat report and I'm pretty sure that I did not say anything before he said that he reported me

A false report if I am not mistaken, is a punishable offense of its own. So If you truely did not do anything wrong. You have nothing to worry about and he will probably get a warning of some sort.

If it is bothering you a lot, you can submit a ticket letting them know your situation. (But I personally don't think that is necessary given your circumstance.)

This is not a false report I can show you that i got a system notification saying that I had been reported for saying something bad in chat even though I had said nothing before he said he reported me.

And this is in PvP discussion because...?

Player vs player and this is really a player vs player situation. And I kinda did not see any report areas

Hello mjuhl,

I had to edit your original post. For the safety of our players, posting player information on the forums when referring to a dispute is not allowed. Thank you for understanding.

The moderation team reviews each in-game report as they come in and takes action accordingly. If you have any concerns regarding a report, I would recommend submitting a ticket through the support portal by clicking the link in my signature.

I will be closing this thread now.

Thanks!

Archived