NEW BUG!...

sagz

When i'm waiting for my cards to load, it automatically started a versus game with a random player without cards or deck, without avatars and with names as player1 and player2, we have to close the application in order to concede the game, it happened several times , help me out of this bugs guys, please provide a good patch in atleast 24 hours...

Where are you when this is happening? Are you on the Collection screen, or Deck Builder, etc? Had you tried to start a match, or was the match starting completely random?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there sagz,

We were not able to replicate this and aren't seeing any similar reports. If you're still experiencing this, it may be worth trying a full re-installation of the game. You can perform this by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/.

Please let us know if this continues to occur after a re-installation. Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived