Red Cards Still Not Fixed

NarcissisticAsh

Hi,

I have been playing this game for a while now and have been one of the many who have suffered from the bug where cards do not load and appear red. I have tried clearing my cache as was suggested, but that simply made more cards appear red. I have tried deleting all of my files for the game and uninstalling/re-installing it. This has not worked either. Now, most of my cards are either red or blue and not loading. I would appreciate very much for some help fixing this issue if it is possible for me to do so or for an update that will fix this bug. Currently the game is unplayable for me and it is quite a disappointment.

Thank You

Just to confirm, when you say that you already tried clearing your cache, did you follow the instructions listed here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28303-red-cards-or-cards-not-displaying-check-here/

If after following those instructions, the cards are still not showing up correctly, then I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I think I will try submitting a ticket then since I've tried those things too many times now to count and they've never fixed it for me either. Thank you Elderberry for the advice. I hope that it will help get it fixed for me.

Mod_Elderberry

Yes I did follow those instructions. Another thing I forgot to mention is that I also had an issue where the avatars faces and clothes would not appear. This issue was resolved when I re-installed the game, but the cards still do not load. I will submit a support ticket in hopes that I will again be able to play this game.

I should also mention that I could not see some of the opponents cards, but this issue seems to be resolved. Now my cards simply wont load and most will turn red.

Thank You

What's the point of dozens and dozens of people submitting support tickets about the same thing? I know for a fact many people have already brought this issue up on the forums and submitted support tickets, so it isn't like the programmers aren't aware of it being a pandemic problem. What does filing a support ticket accomplish at this point?

Archived