August 16

ChefHero

I forgot what's going to happen on August 16? Because I remember that there were a certain information regarding about this after I logged in.

do you hav a 4th gen or 5th gen pokemon game, if you do join my wif pokemon club where you can face many mor (work in progress). follow this link and type in your id nomber for wifi, if you dont have wifi you can still join the club and add ur wifi conection when you get it

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-general-discussion-25/topics/the-pokemon-wifi-club-the-perminant-one?page=5#post-45706

Greetings!

Hm... August 16th isn't ringing a bell right now, maybe you were reffering to this post about Aug 19th however : http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/emerging-powers-all-boosters-to-have-online-redeem-codes?page=1#post-27936

Hope This helps!

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

I think ChefHero is referencing part of the legal disclaimer and disclosure stuff you get when you first log on - it mentions amongst the legal mumbo jumbo something regarding a wipe on August 16th or something like that - this would no doubt be in order to prepare for full release in order to co-incide with both Emerging Powers and Worlds (clever marketing ploy TPCI XD). Of course that might not be the exact date, but they have to put something there. I would bet that shortly before Emerging Powers is released, the beta will go offline for an extended period of time until Worlds, where they do a big announcement alongside releasing Emerging Powers.

do you hav a 4th gen or 5th gen pokemon game, if you do join my wif pokemon club where you can face many mor (work in progress). follow this link and type in your id nomber for wifi, if you dont have wifi you can still join the club and add ur wifi conection when you get it

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-general-discussion-25/topics/the-pokemon-wifi-club-the-perminant-one?page=5#post-45706

I could use some challenge on wi-fi on my white version. After all, I need to sharpen my battling skills.

I think ChefHero is referencing part of the legal disclaimer and disclosure stuff you get when you first log on - it mentions amongst the legal mumbo jumbo something regarding a wipe on August 16th or something like that - this would no doubt be in order to prepare for full release in order to co-incide with both Emerging Powers and Worlds (clever marketing ploy TPCI XD). Of course that might not be the exact date, but they have to put something there. I would bet that shortly before Emerging Powers is released, the beta will go offline for an extended period of time until Worlds, where they do a big announcement alongside releasing Emerging Powers.

You got it right, yelsha. That's exactly what I'm talking about and I think it is likely that the cards from the beta version may not carry over to the final version.

Greetings!

Hm... August 16th isn't ringing a bell right now, maybe you were reffering to this post about Aug 19th however : http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/front-page-posts/topics/emerging-powers-all-boosters-to-have-online-redeem-codes?page=1#post-27936

Hope This helps!

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

So close, but it's off the mark. After I logged in today, I received the notice about the end user agreement. But thanks for the additional information.

Archived