How to trade non-rares for non-rares?

joseyfish

I (like everyone else!) have many extra non-rare cards I don't need. There are also a bunch of non-rares I want to trade for.

However, everyone seems to be asking for packs or EXs for their non-rares. How can I trade my non-rares for other non-rares? If I put my cards in a trading lot, I have to specify exactly what I want in return; that method is unlikely to get me any bites :( Help?

I'm not sure at all to understand the "bites" expression (I'm not English) but, I think the method is quite good. What's the problem you have? People don't want to trade non-rares? Or do not you know what cards do you want?

Let's talking a little bit about Pokemon TCG... very nice, very friendly... but a business and a competition too. I started playing not long time ago so I thought that I could open some packs, get some theme decks and some more cards and... PLAY. And yes, of course I can. But I can also loose all the matches. And it's ok if in real life you want just to collect all the cards because you love Pokémon. They are nice. But the TCGO is focused more on play than in collect (because you can not touch your collectibles!).

Pokemon TCGO in its competitive way it's about getting certain cards to make certain 1st tier deck that works properly and beat the opponent. So you need exactly that cards!

And with this system you can request for them in your trades. That exactly cards! Of course you can exchange your non-rares with others. I do! Sometimes 7 commons/1 rare, others I have to give 2 rare to get 2 uncommon. It depends. But you need to know what card you want.

Does all this make sense with your "problems"? Or am I talking about other things? :mellow:

if you want to trade cards just for collection (commons, uncommons, bad rares), add me in-game and we can trade (common for common etc)

i put commons, uncommons and bad rares on public trade all the time and I'd say about 75% of the time someone accepts the trade.

Things you need to know (about public trades)

-Most people will only accept a trade if the trade is even or if they get more out of it. common for common, or 2-3 commons for an uncommon and so on.

- Don't do bulk trade. If you have 15 cards to trade and ask for 15 cards, chances are nobody will have those exact15 cards, try to keep your cards per trade ratio as low as possible.

- Repost your trades. If you don't succeed the first time, it doesn't mean you wont the 2nd or 3rd time,

- Again from my expirience, people are more likely to accept a trade if you ask for cards from the same set as the ones you want to trade.

Add me if you want , i do have a lot of cards for trade and also have a lot of wants.

Archived