Double Dragon Energy

Musamah

Hi,

For those who have been keeping up with the latest news on the upcoming expansion (14 March Japan : May 6 English) you may have noticed a new special energy labelled "Double Dragon Energy" You can check it out on [Content removed - discussion of sites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

The translation of the card is as follows...

Double Dragon Energy - Special Energy

This card can only be attached to an [N] Pokemon. While attached to an [N] Pokemon, this card provides every type of Energy but provides 2 Energy at a time.

(If this card is attached to anything other than an [N] Pokemon, discard this card.)

Now I have a few questions about this.

If a Pokemons Attack depends on discarding a certain type of energy will double dragon energy be affected?

I.e. Example attack - 100 Damage remove 1 fire energy.

So will a double dragon energy be removed or not?, will DDE count as the Fire energy?

And what about Pokemon whose attack is dependent on the type of energy attached???

I.e. Example Attack - 30x damage times number of fire energy attached to this pokemon.

So will DDE count as 0 fire energies or will it count to be an energy since "this card provides every type of energy"?

It can either count as fire and be discarded or not count as fire and u dont needa discard the energy

Wrong. It counts as every type of energy, so it must be discarded (just like rainbow and prism).

Wrong. It counts as every type of energy, so it must be discarded (just like rainbow and prism).

1) Only if there isn't another energy that resembles/is a fire energy (In this case)

2) It does count as a fire energy. But if says to do anything with the fire energy, then do what it says.

Gosh I love being a professor.

Archived