Another M Gardevoir deck. Pure.

GotLoveForAll

Simple enough. Pure M Gardevoir Build. Works fine. Thinking of adding in a couple Wonder Energy for anti-sleep purposes. Also maybe 3-3 on the M Gardevoir.

Whatcha think? ^_^

3x Gardevoir EX

2x M Gardevoir EX

3x Xerneas

3x Spritzee

2x Aromatisse

1x Jirachi

4x N

4x Juniper

3x Colress

2x Pokemon Fan Club

1x Skyla

2x Lysandre

3x Ultra Ball

3x Gardevoir Spirit Link

4x Fairy Garden

3x Max Potion

2x VS Seeker

1x Computer Search

1x Professor's Letter

1x Startling Megaphone

1x Energy Retrieval

11x Fairy Energy

-1 Gardevoir Spirit Link

-1 Colress

-2/3 Fairy Energy

+1 Vs seeker

+1 Aromatisse

+1/2 Super Scoop Up

+1 MewTwo(cuz why not)

+ if u want smth for Steel Decks

+1 Charizard/Aegislash

+2/3 rainbow energy

-1 Gardevoir Spirit Link

-1 Colress

-2/3 Fairy Energy

+1 Vs seeker

+1 Aromatisse

+1/2 Super Scoop Up

+1 MewTwo(cuz why not)

+ if u want smth for Steel Decks

+1 Charizard/Aegislash

+2/3 rainbow energy

These changes may work if the deck had any other big hitters besides M Gardevoir, but I do not.

No need for a scoop up with Potions. Best case I would scoop a Xerneas but why when I run 3?

I've tried Mewtwo before and to work the bench around him is wasteful of a turn most times. Much more fun to run a 1-1 M Diancie EX instead ^_^

Aegislash PRC is a good idea. Which Charizard are you talking about?

It's a very solid list for sure. Good job!

There is a few things that caught my eye though.

Energy Retrieval + Professor's letter

These two are great options if you're looking to play heavy Skyla in this deck.

However without it you're generally better of replacing these cards with basic energy, it's just more consistent in this kind of a deck most of the time.

Energy retrieval often being a dead card early game that can turn 1 energy (itself) into 2 energy mid/late game.

While Professor's Letter creates problems with running out of energy eventually.

The deck doesn't benefit a lot from adding multiple energy to your hand.

2 Pokemon Fan Club

This is a very powerful card to draw on your first turns of the game, mid/late game it's generally lackluster in a pure M Gardevoir deck (it's better in a Rainbow/Florges variant). Therefore I would recommend playing this card in 4 copies or 0 copies. Maximizing the Ultra Ball count and playing Repeat Ball/Evosoda is another way to go. Repeat Ball being a lot better than it may seem at first. One of the benefits of not playing 4x Pokemon Fan Club is that you can effectively play multiple Skyla instead.

I personally think running 3-3-2 M Gardevoir and 3-2 Aromatisse has a lot of merit. You will very rarely use 3 Aromatisse or 3 M Gardevoir in a game. It is sometimes a big drawback if 1 M Gardevoir or 1 Aromatisse ends up prized. Though most of the time you can enjoy the 2 extra spaces created in your deck.

Charizard-ex with Combustion Blast(150 dmg) and with fairy garden u can kinda avoid side effect of this attack.

MewTwo is always nice since u can adjust the amount of energies to your current need.

As well -1 Colress +1 Vs Seeker, gives u more options.

And if u don't want to add 3rd Aromatisse try Sacred Ash or Lysandre Trump Card cuz this small fairy is a heart of ur deck.

Super Scoop Up is nice, can get u out of active position and works like Max Potion = two in one

Sevel07, on 11 Mar 2015 - 9:33 PM, said:

As well -1 Colress +1 Vs Seeker, gives u more options.

I agree with this especially since the list features Jirachi EX.

VS Seeker is generally a better draw late game than Colress because of it's versatility at that point.

It is a drawback under item lock however.

It's a very solid list for sure. Good job!

There is a few things that caught my eye though.

Energy Retrieval + Professor's letter

These two are great options if you're looking to play heavy Skyla in this deck.

However without it you're generally better of replacing these cards with basic energy, it's just more consistent in this kind of a deck most of the time.

Energy retrieval often being a dead card early game that can turn 1 energy (itself) into 2 energy mid/late game.

While Professor's Letter creates problems with running out of energy eventually.

The deck doesn't benefit a lot from adding multiple energy to your hand.

2 Pokemon Fan Club

This is a very powerful card to draw on your first turns of the game, mid/late game it's generally lackluster in a pure M Gardevoir deck (it's better in a Rainbow/Florges variant). Therefore I would recommend playing this card in 4 copies or 0 copies. Maximizing the Ultra Ball count and playing Repeat Ball/Evosoda is another way to go. Repeat Ball being a lot better than it may seem at first. One of the benefits of not playing 4x Pokemon Fan Club is that you can effectively play multiple Skyla instead.

I personally think running 3-3-2 M Gardevoir and 3-2 Aromatisse has a lot of merit. You will very rarely use 3 Aromatisse or 3 M Gardevoir in a game. It is sometimes a big drawback if 1 M Gardevoir or 1 Aromatisse ends up prized. Though most of the time you can enjoy the 2 extra spaces created in your deck.

You make very good points on all acounts. I'll fiddle around with -fan ******* and +skyla(s).

Evosoda sounds great as well. Now to find the room and playtest these changes ^_^

The reason why I'm running the lone Energy Retrieval is due to the low 11 energy count. If somehow 3 or more energies get into discard, I only have 8 to mess with, IF none of the 8 are prized = (

This could change if I swap retrieval into just a fairy energy though. seems this deck will need multi variants to test em all haha.

Mega turbo coming in roaring skies gives a huge boost to this deck and all mega decks. Attaching more than one energy a turn is huge especially when the attack involves total amount of energy in the field.

After rigorous testing, I found that taking out the fan clubs in lieu of skyla's makes this deck incredibly unstable.

In my last round of testing in a tournament it took many turns to get xerneas/aromatiise/gardevoir and could not even get out a mega. ended out triple gardevoir on bench and rotating them between turns and fairy transfer for shining wind for 100 damage lol.

I did win the tourney though = )

*played 4 straight tournaments standard for testing - fan club + skyla variant.

Archived