Mega Lucario EX or Primal Groudon EX

Kynaan

I'm trying to make a pure fighting/ground type deck and I have Primal Groudon. M Lucario sounds better and I was wondering if it is worth trading Groudon and Primal Groudon for Lucario and Mega Lucario

I have a lucario and a mega lucario (not for trade, sorry), and they are definitely better than groudon and primal groudon. I'd say they are worth more too.

actually primal groudon set is worth slightly more than mega lucario.. 1-2 packs higher i'd say.. however seeing that you have only one set of these cards, i'd say lucario is a better battle choice since lucario is much more independent of its mega..

hope this helps and gl with that deck :)

I'm still kind of new to the game so I'm working towards getting more of these sets. Is it worth going through the furious fists pack an trying to get him?

actually, usually trying to hunt for any card using pack opening is highly pointless as you rarely ever get the card you actually need.. and this is even after opening 3x to 4x worth in packs.. i'd suggest actually trading for it so you don't end up with an ex or a good card you don't need which can be a pain to trade for the card you want

Archived