kicked off from tournament

ale_yoshi

Hi,

I'd like to understand why sometimes in tournament while i'm playing ( and winning) i get a sudden defeat ( and consequently losing the game). Someone has the same issue? How can i resolve it?

Thank you all

The same thing happened to me but it was in regular Versus games. Some people must have figured out an exploit and are using it to win games easily.

I just experienced this just now in the tournament. i was just playing with my opponent and all of a sudden I was on the tournament screen showing my opponent in the finals....

Please resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks!

Just happened, again...

Semifinal ( it's always during semifinals?) , a game where my opponent can't do nothing, at max 2 turns from victory...

I propose to ban player who win in this way: in this tournament, my oppo was [Content removed - posting player information is not permitted on the forums. -Mod. Poplar] ( he wins the first round in 2 minutes, maybe he apply the same exploit in quarters?)

I refuse to play tournaments until they fix this, and ban those cheater.

Hello Trainers!

It's possible that this issue is being caused by a loss of connection to the server. If you continue to experience this, we recommend checking your connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan. If this doesn't appear to be a connectivity issue and you have any more detailed information (such as exactly what was happening in the match when you experienced this), please let us know.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Hello Trainers!

It's possible that this issue is being caused by a loss of connection to the server. If you continue to experience this, we recommend checking your connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan. If this doesn't appear to be a connectivity issue and you have any more detailed information (such as exactly what was happening in the match when you experienced this), please let us know.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!

Thank you Mod_Poplar!

I've already checked my connection and it works fine while those "situations" happened, no connection issues or conflicts with others programs.

I can explain only the last defeat because i was aware that could happens again and i take a note of the game: i was playing the semifinals with my night march deck and my opponent a fire water deck with pyroar,charizard ex and seismitoad ex; both of us had like 3 prizes left, it was my turn, i drew, played some trainers, and i selected the attack: instead of attack damages, I suddently see the star broken and the defeat image... i can surely tell you that this game and the others I lose in this way were all games i was about to win.

Please try to fix this issue, i won't play any more tournaments since this bug is fixed ( pretty annoying to see this situations, i think you can understand me...)

Please, I ask other players to explain how they get match-losses in order to help staff to understand this bug.

Archived