HELP! where have all my cards gone?!?!?!

Bloodtau

I have just logged back in to my account after a couple of months of not playing, and have since updated to the new version of the game. however, all my cards (which I spent REAL money on) have vanished from my account? where have they gone?!?

EDIT: logged out and back in a few times and they re-appeared. ALl are back now

Your cards gets archived after being offline for an extended period of time to save performance.

Unfortunately the cards won't leave the archive until the second time you log in.

So if you just log into the PTCGO client again your cards should hopefully be there.

I have been having this problem too. I haven't played for maybe 6 months, but when I updated the client and logged in, I didn't have any of my cards. This happened yesterday, and I tried re-logging a couple of times but nothing got fixed. I waited until today thinking it might just take some time, but there are still none of the cards I paid and traded for. The only cards there are the ones that are trade locked, but it seems I'm also missing some of my trade locked cards (If these even are my previous trade locked cards) because I remember I had a full art juniper that was locked and it's not there.

I'd appreciate some help since I was planning to jump back in the game, and I'd rather not start from scratch.

I have been having this problem too. I haven't played for maybe 6 months, but when I updated the client and logged in, I didn't have any of my cards. This happened yesterday, and I tried re-logging a couple of times but nothing got fixed. I waited until today thinking it might just take some time, but there are still none of the cards I paid and traded for. The only cards there are the ones that are trade locked, but it seems I'm also missing some of my trade locked cards (If these even are my previous trade locked cards) because I remember I had a full art juniper that was locked and it's not there.

I'd appreciate some help since I was planning to jump back in the game, and I'd rather not start from scratch.

It does seem like this issue keeps taking a different amount of time to solve itself for each user that encounters it.

Otherwise sending a support ticket is the only thing that may help.

It's a shame that all older players have to be discouraged from returning to the game because of this issue. Hopefully the developers will be able to improve the system in the future.

Alrighty, I'll wait a couple more days and if the cards are still gone I'll send in a support ticket.

On the bright side, I'm digging the new music for the main menu. Sounds like it could fit into an old spyro game :)

Hello Trainers!

As stated by Cymantex, this is a known issue that has to do with collections being archived if a player hasn't logged in for a while. This is intended to improve game performance and make space for active users. If your cards still have not returned by now, you can go ahead and submit a ticket for further investigation. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please make sure you mention in your ticket that you have already tried logging in again and continue to experience this problem after multiple days.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Archived