Cannot view Public Trade

mistystaryu3

I've made a thread in the past about having trouble loading public trade and history in the past weeks, and since then the public trade has loaded sometimes but more often not.

But lately I have not been able to load public trade for a week, I can't figure out where the problem lies so I have to complain here again.

Can the mods please take a look?

Hi mistystaryu3!

We looked into this for you, and history and public trades loaded nearly immediately when they were accessed. This means that the issue is likely on your end. This may be an issue with your connection to the server due to a slow internet connection. If you continue to experience this, we recommend checking your connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

If this doesn't improve the situation, you may want to try re-installing the game. You can do so by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

Thanks for your patience, and hopefully you found this helpful!

Archived