Wanted: promo Ditto, Kyogre and Groudon

Mefftu

Hello players,

as the title says I am looking for the following three promo cards:

XY40 Ditto

XY51 Kyogre

XY52 Groudon

I offer one pack for each card, the following packs are available for trade of which you can choose from:

Noble Victories

Next Destinies

Dark Explorers

Dragons Exalted

Boundaries Crossed

Plasma Storm

Plasma Freeze

Plasma Blast

Primal Clash

I trade two packs for each card if you choose from the following packs (in any combination you like):

Legendary Treasures

XY base set

FlashFire

Furious Fists

Phantom Forces

If you are interested in a trade you can leave a message here or send me directly a private trade as the packs are tagged for trade.

If you can trade me two of the promos you can choose three packs of the first listed (NV-PB, PC) or 6 of the others (LT - PFo).

Thanks,

Mefftu

Is it even possible to obtain unlocked copies of those cards in the game? I guess if you bought the bundles in the shop with gems? I got a Primal Groudon bundle IRL and it did not contain a code to unlock the promo online.

Hello Mefftu the Promo Groudon XY52 you can get a locked edition of in the big pack that costs 950 coins in the shop :)

Hello Mefftu

the Promo Groudon XY52 you can get a locked edition of in the big pack that costs 950 coins in the shop :)

Hey X-swizz-X,

thanks for pointing this out here.

But I don't want to get my collection destroyed with only the locked cards and so I try to get some here too. And yes Kyogre XY51 is available in the bundle too...

Archived