Tournaments are bugged!

HappinyCarrot

Hi i want to report a bug, happened 2 times today.

it goes to the screen where my opponent is supposed to be timing out. and the count reach zero and stay there, i waited about 10 mins nothing happened decided to close the game and open again and counted as a lose.

its kinda annoying, for example first time it happened was in the first round, and i ended up wasting 3 tourney tkts...

and 2nd time was in the final. couldnt lose the match, and happened and i recieved the rewards as 2nd place...

i add a link with the pic of the last time it happened

I won the first round in the standard tournament format and now it doesn't show that I advanced to the second round. A lot of people are having this problem. We also want to have our tournament tickets refunded back. Also now I can't quit the tournament! Please correct this problem, thank you.

All of in tourneys today are losing our tickets because the game is freezing after round 1. Please refund our tickets, they are hard to come by!

This issue has been brought to our attention and it is currently being addressed. Regarding your tickets lost, please submit a ticket to customer support so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I am sorry for the confusion, and I thank you for your patience.

Hi Jlolli21,

Our apologies for the issue with Tournaments today. We have taken entry into new Tournaments offline and are working to correct the issue. We are looking at how best to get your entry costs back to you.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Hello!

This issue has been addressed and should no longer be occurring. As such, I will be closing this thread to prevent any confusion with incidents that may have occurred post-3/5.

Thanks everyone and stay cool!

Archived