Mega Lucario ex x3

Primal Groudon ex

Sharpedo ex x2

Legendary treasures mex ex

Trevenant Ex

Full art Wailord ex

Yveltal ex

Zekrom ex

I'll trade you both for all of those cards.

Theyre worth about 60+ packs each, so its actually a really good deal

Add me please.

Trade me.

JoeyJoStar,if you are interested I can trade you the wanted FA Gardevoir and FA Mega Gardevoir for the 3 Mewtwo EX + Virizion EX. You can send me the private trade or an in-game message in that case.Edit: Thank you for the trade and have fun with the cards. :)

ViggyTheMiggy, on 03 Mar 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:I'll trade you both for all of those cards.Theyre worth about 60+ packs each, so its actually a really good deal Add me please. Trade me.
Hey ViggyTheMiggy,I'll hope this was just a joke from your side in trying to get all cards for only the two FA's.

your right. theyre worth a lot more. i can score TWO count them TWO SECRET ULTRA BALLS with just one regular art gardevoir! thats two ultra balls! and here i am offering you a FULL ART gardevoir and a FULL ART MEGA gardevoir for the low low price of $19.99 what you have listed up there except for the (*・_・)ノ⌒* TRASH.

tHANKS

your right. theyre worth a lot more. i can score TWO count them TWO SECRET ULTRA BALLS with just one regular art gardevoir! thats two ultra balls! and here i am offering you a FULL ART gardevoir and a FULL ART MEGA gardevoir for the low low price of $19.99 what you have listed up there except for the (*・_・)ノ⌒* TRASH.

tHANKS

Dis guy knows what he's talking about B) Better take his deal before it's gone.

Archived