Missing Energy's

Maikootje

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I am the only one with this problem, or if there are others too. Or if someone could help me with this problem...

Since two weeks I am playing PTCGO on my iPad. Reinstalled it once, because it took up too much space...

I missing enery cards... I do have Fire enery's, ghost (the purple one), fight, grass and water.

All the others i am missing, so mystery (the pink one), dark energy, electric, metal.

Never had them... I thought it was normal, and that you got them later in the game maybe... But when asking in the chatbox, people told me i should have them... Sooooooo....

I looked in my deckbuilder, because i want to build an electric, but i cant because of the energy's missing...

So if anybody knows a solution, please let me know...

Maikootje

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maikootje,

You should definitely have these Basic Energy cards in your Collection! If you still don't see them there, please submit a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this further and get the issue fixed for you. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include as much information as possible in your ticket, such as all Basic Energy cards that you're missing.

Thanks for your patience and your report!

Archived