Pokemon on bench not registering

Panda_Greg

I don't know what caused this, but my MEW EX on the bench didn't register as being there. I could not select it for super scoop up or anything else. I could not send it out as my active Pokemon. It was as though the game lost track of where the card was. I lost with the card still on my bench.

Does this happen consistently? Or did it happen only the one match? In either case, thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we will be investigating this issue.

Did you by any chance have a Victini in play? There's a really unfortunate bug with Stored Power that seems to make the game forget that the target Pokemon is in play at all, resulting in the exact symptoms described here.

Hey there!

We were unable to reproduce your report. The only time we've seen a similar issue is when Victini's Stored Power attack was used to try to move Energy to that Pokémon (which would mean that you'd have to have a Victini out on your side). If you have any more information, such as the exact Mew-EX you've experienced this with (please include Collection Number and set), please let us know.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived