Cant open deck building lobby nor trading lobby, and screen froze when i my first tournament match was about to start

DJTimid85

Hello,

I have been logging in for a few days and cannot seem to access the "trading" section of the chat. When the client opens up I am in the General Chat, and try to click on the link to the "Trading" nothing happens. I can get into the other sections of the chat ("Deck Building", "New Player Chat", etc...) but not "Trading". Why is this?

Thanks.

I am using the windows version of the game. I cant open those two chats. Also, my screen froze as my first match was about to start so I was forced to re-login and when I did I was not registered in the tournament. So I spent 5 tournament tickets for nothing.

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels. Also, please feel free to contact support about the 5 lost tournament tickets; To submit a support ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience and for your bug report!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Trainers!

Are you still experiencing this? We're not having any problems opening these rooms. If you still cannot access the Trading or Deck Building rooms, I recommend re-installing the game. You can do so by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

Thanks for your patience, and let us know if that helps. :)

Archived