Sign in to follow this  
shuvo_1

Ash's Father? Who is the father of ash?

journeyman14

What we only know is Ash's stepfather who goes by the name of Mr. Mime.

Edited by journeyman14

happymoop786

That quote came from [Content removed - discussion of websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar], right? I read the entire article about Ash after I viewed this thread. curiosity got the better of me. lol The [Removed] article says that the anime suggests that Ash's father is on a journey, but which episode does it suggest that? I wish wiki was a bit more clear. xP

I think it happens in the second episode (of the first season) where Ash calls his mother and tells her that he's arrived in Viridian City. She responds by saying "It took your father three days to get to Viridian City" and after Ash puts himself down because he is upset about what happened to Pikachu with the Spearow, she then goes on to say "Your the apple of his eye", so he's not really dead, but that's the only time I can remeber him being mentioned.  

Thunder-man28

Well I think Ash's dad left cause his mom kept flirting with older man( speculations: professor oak as she's always around him, it being a children show, couldn't showcase that. So his dad is probably joining in a coffee place or something.

GrewupGeek

Chances are, if Ash's father is anything like Ash himself, he probably went on a journey and forgot that he even had a family.

SuperStone

Chances are, if Ash's father is anything like Ash himself, he probably went on a journey and forgot that he even had a family.

Seems likely.  :P I see no reason to believe that Ash's father is anyone special; anyone with a name we would recognize.  And why don't we ever see him?  Theory no. ???: he discovered the ways of Latias and Latios, and is afraid of cameras, and so turns invisible whenever we look at him.

ahoodedman

Professor oak

SuperStone

Professor oak

And that would make Gary what?  Ash's nephew?  Absolutely not.  I see not reason to believe this.  Do you have some evidence I overlooked, or are you just joking?

PaulJiggly1989

Mario or Luigi?

Lucarlrio
On 4/23/2016 at 11:20 AM, journeyman14 said:

What we only know is Ash's stepfather who goes by the name of Mr. Mime.

xD

• Upvote 1

IGuy2410

Ash's father's name is Adam Ketchum, Tobias is Ash's Maternal uncle.

Sign in to follow this