Sign in to follow this  
shuvo_1

Ash's Father? Who is the father of ash?

shuvo_1

I was kinda excited to know about ash's father ! Does anyone know?

Edited by shuvo_1

The_Iron_bat

It's been confirmed that his dad is on a journey, similar to his, however several paces ahead. It's interesting, and for speculation sake, probably making a name for himself...

Edited by The_Iron_bat

shuvo_1

It's been confirmed that his dad is on a journey, similar to his, however several paces ahead. It's interesting, and for speculation sake, probably making a name for himself...

oh

Edited by shuvo_1

Guest ArtichokeCat

Do you think Ash's father will ever become a Gym Leader and then Ash faces him in battle?

No even better, Ash's father is a Champion! :P

Edited by ArtichokeCat

harshu

Do you think Ash's father will ever become a Gym Leader and then Ash faces him in battle?

No even better, Ash's father is a Champion! :P

Well then it would be like red's father being a hoenn gym leader. And as this pokemon just runs on that story just making some changes from Pokemon Origins, that could be a possibilty that Ash's father may have on a journey and a possibilty of him being a Champion and Gym Leader would be wrong, because then he may have come to meet his family or shifted their house to that City :P

Edited by harshu

The_Iron_bat

The only gym leader that come to mind is...

Giovanni

Edited by The_Iron_bat

shuvo_1
The_Iron_bat, on 04 Mar 2015 - 9:31 PM, said:

The only gym leader that come to mind is...

Giovanni

that's a good thought ! Because he could't battle giovanni yet

Edited by shuvo_1

TheAuraMaster18

What episode confirms that Ash's dad is on a journey? I havent seen the entire Pokemon series, so I dont know personally. I always wondered if Ash's dad was even alive or not, since he's never been seen before in the anime.

Edited by TheAuraMaster18

The_Iron_bat

What episode confirms that Ash's dad is on a journey? I havent seen the entire Pokemon series, so I dont know personally. I always wondered if Ash's dad was even alive or not, since he's never been seen before in the anime.

Nothing actually has ever confirmed Ash's dad, however, quote

"His father was never introduced. The anime suggests that his father was once a Pokémon Trainer who began his journey in Pallet Town, but it is unclear whether he is still living. An interview with the series' storyboarder confirmed Ash's father is a Trainer on his own journey. According to the same storyboarder, Ash's father may or may not be introduced in the series, depending on its necessity to Ash's further maturity and development as a Trainer"

This is pretty much our answer, nobody knows. But it is still fun to speculate. Who knows! Like the storyboarder said, we may even find out!!

Edited by The_Iron_bat

TheAuraMaster18

That quote came from [Content removed - discussion of websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar], right? I read the entire article about Ash after I viewed this thread. curiosity got the better of me. lol The [Removed] article says that the anime suggests that Ash's father is on a journey, but which episode does it suggest that? I wish wiki was a bit more clear. xP

Edited by Mod_Poplar
Discussion of websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.

The_Iron_bat

IDK, and I frankly don't have the time to go through the entire Pokemon series right now.

Edited by The_Iron_bat

Aniketdianafury

I never heard of ash's father . According to anime , his father had gone far away to be a pokemon trainer and still we dont know yet that when he will be back :( . I hope ash soon meet his father along with some new pokemon maybe :wub:

Edited by Aniketdianafury

SpiralBreeze

I'm old school and have always felt it's Giovanni. It's the real reason why he asks Team Rocket to keep tabs on him.

Back in the day, when they did the Pokemon musical, they alleged that Delia dated Giovanni.

I mean they could also be making a statement about Japanese work ethic, and how men are basically absent from their home lives because the hours are so long and strenuous.

Edited by SpiralBreeze
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

bigultramovies

There is 1 episode on very beggining when Ash calls his mom, maybe when he gets in next city after leaving pallet town, his mom says "your father will be proud" and that his father also started jurney in his age, so  "will be" means he is alive.

Edited by bigultramovies
  • Upvote 1

SalamenceRider

Giovanni: Ash..... I AM your father!!

Meoweth: thaat's RIIGHT!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rakettiryhmä

Ash's father is Giovanni.

wbarrow

Everything about it is very vague and speculation for anyone who tries to guess.

I would also say its giovanni but that is only a theory 

Maybe one day it shall be known.  There are other questions which can poke huge holes in the Pokemon universe and lives surrounding Ash but remember its a cartoon make belief and certain things we just have to pretend which otherwise would not make any sense at all.

BryndenisRaven

Youre all wrong, Mimey (Delias Mr. Mime) is the real father of Ash.

tarif15

Giovanni: Ash..... I AM your father!!

Meoweth: thaat's RIIGHT!

i think so too . that would explain why giovanni always kept Team Rocket after ASH

DonbranFL

Ash's father died in the terrible war that wiped out most of the fighting-age, fighting-fit male population.

This is why Surge is respectable enough to be a gym leader. He fought and survived through those terrible times with the help of his trusty Raichu.

ChawkyV

Ash's father died in the terrible war that wiped out most of the fighting-age, fighting-fit male population.

This is why Surge is respectable enough to be a gym leader. He fought and survived through those terrible times with the help of his trusty Raichu.

Fan theory only tbh but a good one, anyways why do people even care about anime anymore ?? lol

xNY-Knux

His father is obviously Giovanni

Oh wait, that was Red's father..

Uh..

• Upvote 2

Starwind_Amada

Pretty soon Professor Oak will be his father-in-law.

tarif15

Pretty soon Professor Oak will be his father-in-law.

prof oak doesnt have a girl ? :/ 

Dantadmore

No that would mean silver and ash are brothers

And team rocket wouldn't try to ******* kill ash if they were keeping tabs.

Sign in to follow this