Re-installed Game, and now nothing works. Black Screen.

StarDustKid

I have had the Pokemon TCG online game installed on my computer for some time now. I stopped playing it because when it tried to refresh/install updates upon startup, it would go through the process but never complete. It just kept restarting and getting no where, even after hours of letting it sit.

So, I uninstalled it and re-downloaded the newest version of the game today. It installed fine but when I tried to open it for the first time, the window pops up with a black screen. No information, no log-in, no images or crashing. Just a black screen.

Any suggestions or people who are experiencing the same thing?

Thanks!

Hi StarDustKid,

Try loading the game and on the black screen forcing a switch to windowed mode. On a Mac COMMAND + ENTER should work, and ALT + ENTER for Windows.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but this did not work. I tried your solution multiple times and left it alone for a while but to no avail. The same thing happens despite the window size, a black screen.

Also tried restarting the computer, and it had no effect. I'm using Windows 7, if that makes any difference.

Hi again,

Try running the game Refresher (located in your Pokemon TCGO folder) to ensure that the game has been fully updated.

Please make sure that you have the newest video driver for your graphics card, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

Close down any non-essential running background programs before loading TCGO, something could be conflicting with the game.

Archived