I NEED THUNDURUS SLEEVES AND DECK BOX !

tarif15

hello to everyone reading this . i have been looking for thundurus sleeves and deck box for 3 months and a week now . but yet to find one . so i thought forums would be the right place for me . if you have a THUNDURUS SLEEVES and/or DECK BOX then please add and pm me in game or reply to this post . i will pay very well for them . i will be really grateful if anybody helps me out . :)

PACKS for trade ::: 150 + pc packs , 50+ of each plf/pb/bc and lots of other different packs .

CARDS for trade ::: mewtwo ex fa , darkrai ex fa , juniper fa , colress fa , gardevoir ex fa , mega gardevoir ex fa , sr max potion , sr switch , sr hammer , yveltal and xerneas 1 sleeves and deck box and lots more .

PLEASE REPLY HERE OR PM ME IN GAME IF UR INTERESTED IN TRADING UR THUNDRUS SLEEVES AND DECK BOX . :)

note * = these cards and packs are only for thundurus sleeves and deck box . please dont reply for other things * thank you for understanding :)

A quick reminder to everyone about the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules (the full rules are located here):

Stay On-Topic
: This thread is about tarif15 searching for a trade. If you are not adding constructively to this conversation then you are not staying on topic.

Play Nice
: Community members are expected to behave in a respectful manner toward each other.

Hey bro....I hope you find your sleeves and box..I know you been looking for them fo a while.Problem is..Whoever has them likely doesn't want to give them up...Good Luck. Like yourself I got yveltal and xerneas but no luck with vicitni,thunderous or mewtwo...the more expensive ones.

Archived