Dialga-EX (PHF): Resetting Chrono Wind's Effect Error?

Otakutron

Just finished a game in a tournament against a player named groTTo. It was the final round; groTTo was running a Dialga-EX (PHF)/Bronzong (PHF) deck and had Dialga-EX Active with a Bronzong and Keldeo-EX in play... possibly a second Dialga-EX on the Bench. I had a Landorus-EX that had just been attacked by Chronowind, and I think some Zubat (PLS 53/135) and/or Golbat (PHF) and/or Crobat (PHF) in play.

Wanting to attack with Landorus-EX, I knew I had to get rid of the effect of Chronowind, so I played a Super Scoop Up. I got "heads" on the coin flip and returned Landorus-EX to hand, promoting (I think) a Crobat. I then played that same Landorus-EX down, reattached a Strong Energy (it was attached to it before bouncing, used my manual Energy attachment to attach it again) and went to attack, but the game wouldn't give me the option. No effects remain on a card that has been returned to hand, so I should have been able to attack.

Hello Otakutron!

This is a known issue for which we greatly appreciate your patience. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived