is this card actually obtainable?

OwenHoare

i was scrolling through the trades in public and noticed this very weird charizard, its from the storefront set and was wondering if its actually obtainable in game and how it was even asked for as i can find any way to ask for any cards from the storefront set because its pre hgss its card number is 103/100

i have screenshot but i don't know how if if i can post them in the thread

As far as I know, none of the cards from Stormfront are available yet. However, with the cards being in the games coding it's safe to assume that they'll be made available to us at some point in the future.

Full lists of added pre-HS cards

I tried and created a list of all added cards, I made the following lists for the complete 'to-see-in-the-I-am-getting-section' of public trades for the added sets of Majestic Dawn (DP5), Legends Awakened (DP6) and Stormfront (DP7). Currently they are a total of 97 new cards.

The cards are listed in evolution lines - where the highest stages are missing - well these highest stages aren't in the search to find.

Majestic Dawn 'available' cards (27):

#17 Empoleon

#44 Prinplup

#71 Piplup

#18 Espeon

#20 Glaceon (2x)

#23 Jolteon

#24 Leafeon (2x)

#62 Eevee

#63 Eevee

#30 Torterra

#37 Grotle

#77 Turtwig

#35 Ambipom

#50 Aipom

#40 Manectric

#64 Electrike

#52 Bronzor

#60 Croagunk

#70 Pikachu

Trainers and energies:

#80 Dusk Ball

#81 Energy Restore

#83 Mom’s Kindness

#86 Quick Ball

#88 Warp Point

#90 Energy Search

Legends Awakened 'available' cards (27):

#05 Gliscor

#94 Gligar

#09 Mamoswine

#69 Piloswine

#123 Swinub

#10 Metagross

#65 Metang

#84 Beldum

#17 Yanmega

#128 Yanma

#30 Heatran (2x)

#37 Regigigas (2x)

#60 Ledian

#104 Ledyba

#63 Marowak

#90 Cubone

#106 Meowth

#113 Pineco

#117 Riolu

#124 Taillow

Trainers and energies:

#130 Buck’s Training

#131 Cynthia’s Feeling

#133 Poké Radar

#134 Snowpoint Temple

#136 Technical Machine TS-1

Stormfront 'available' cards (43):

#10 Sceptile

#39 Grovyle

#79 Treecko

#12 Abomasnow

#74 Snover

#19 Gyarados (2x)

#65 Magikarp

#20 Machamp

#41 Machoke

#64 Machop

#22 Rapidash

#71 Ponyta

#23 Roserade

#72 Roselia

#26 Skuntank

#76 Stunky

#27 Staraptor

#52 Staravia

#75 Starly

#30 Tyranitar (2x)

#47 Pupitar

#63 Larvitar

#32 Bibarel

#54 Bidoof

#34 Dusclops

#59 Duskull

#37 Electrode

#81 Voltorb

#50 Shelgon

#53 Bagon

#61 Finneon

#67 Magnemite

#101 SR Charmander

#102 SR Charmeleon

#103 SR Charizard

Trainers and energies:

#84 Energy Switch

#85 Great Ball

#86 Luxury Ball

#92 Potion

#93 Switch

#94 Cyclone Energy

Edit: List updated [and completed hopefully] with SR cards.

If you encountered more cards of other pre-HS sets post the card and the set name and I'll do another research for more cards from this particular set.

As things looking right now PTCGO added more cards of one set so then there might be more.

I remember that a dozen of the above listed cards were already part of this game in play.

In the earlier versions of the trainer challenge a couple of the trainers used to take Cyclone Energy and the Bagon+Shelgon cards.

Oh yes, and there was that one fighting trainer who used the Machamp line which was so annoying. Another trainer used the Charizard line and the Electrode line (+ Magnemite - oh this fire+electric trainer almost used only non-available cards). So actually that are a lot of old cards. I'm pretty sure the psychic trainer used at that time the Duskull + Dusclops too - and I think the Luxury Ball was part of the old trainer challenge as well. Of course all old cards only used by our opponents.

So basically only Stormfront cards were in this game tested if you can say it so.

I only copied some of my earlier posts regarding information about the actual complete lists of cards out of this

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/27184-public-offers-for-dp-era-cards/

But to be more exactly you have to say that atleast some of the cards were 'temporarely removed' from the game with the very old trainer challenge using some of them.

If they will really come to the game eventually we can only assume. On the other hand the HS promo card 'Tropical Tidal Wave' was part of the database too but now completely removed.

Archived