Cannot open boosters if some are up for trade

JimBobIII

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. A short rundown of what happened below:

- Received 16 Furious Fists boosters in a trade

-Listed 8 packs back for trade, in exchange for other packs (two groups of four)

-Collection properly showed 8 'available' packs, 8 locked/unavailable.

-Attempted to open a Furious Fists booster, the request was denied as the item 'is currently being offered for trade'.

Thus, despite having 8 available Furious Fists boosters, I was unable to open any of them. The issue was resolved by cancelling the trade offers, although I didn't receive my tokens back, having listed them for 24 hours.

If I had to guess, (one of) the packs marked for trade were, essentially, at the top of the stack when I tried opening them, and the game didn't actually sort through the rest of the stack to see whether they were all flagged for trade or not? Either way, it sounds like a simple fix if it's not just an isolated issue... although it's always the 'simple' problems that seem to be the most complex to fix without breaking something else.

Hello JimBobIII.

This is a known issue which the Dev team is investigating. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new one or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived