Trade not posted bug/glitch

tarif15

today i posted a public offer with 6 of my best cards in 1 trade for an i tem in game for 48 hours . but the problem is , it never showed YOUR OFFER HAS BEEN POSTED . and my trade didn't show in MY TRADES or in the PUBLIC OFFERS . but my cards got locked . it didn't take 3 tokens either . but my cards are locked . now i am afraid that my cards are stuck in locked . please do something . those were some of my best and most valuable cards . please fix this bug/glitch . i want my cards back :(

today i posted a public offer with 6 of my best cards in 1 trade for an i tem in game for 48 hours . but the problem is , it never showed YOUR OFFER HAS BEEN POSTED . and my trade didn't show in MY TRADES or in the PUBLIC OFFERS . but my cards got locked . it didn't take 3 tokens either . but my cards are locked . now i am afraid that my cards are stuck in locked . please do something . those were some of my best and most valuable cards . please fix this bug/glitch . i want my cards back :(

adding to this , the offer is as stated below ,

I am giving - - - - 2 mewtwo ex fa , darkrai ex fa , fa juniper , fa colress , fa mega gardevoir ex

I am getting - - - - thundurus full color sleeves

Hi tarif15,

This should have resolved itself. I'm sorry to hear that that hasn't been the case. You'll need to submit a ticket to the support team for further investigation of the locked issues. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include all of the information you've mentioned here to help speed up the investigation.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Hi tarif15,

This should have resolved itself. I'm sorry to hear that that hasn't been the case. You'll need to submit a ticket to the support team for further investigation of the locked issues. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include all of the information you've mentioned here to help speed up the investigation.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

posted the ticket . hoping to get a fast reply and hoping that my cards get unlocked :(

Hi again!

Our support team does their best to respond to all tickets in a timely manner. This time can vary depending on the ticket volume and the specific type of report you've made. We all greatly appreciate your patience until you receive a response. :)

As this issue cannot be resolved further in this thread, I'll be closing it. Thanks for your understanding and again for your continued patience!

Archived