Primal Groudon EX's Omega Barrier Not Always Working

Patriarch

Context: Primal Groudon EX in the active position, opposite an Exeggutor Plasma Freeze. My opponent was able to successfully activate two Supporter cards against it: a Team Flare Grunt to discard a Fighting Energy, and a Xerosic to discard a Strong Energy.

This is a pretty big issue, up there with Dialga EX not working. I'm not sure if it's an issue with other Omega Barrier cards, but for whatever reason, the client is not registering energy discards as effects.

The implication is that these two cards worked in different, but consecutive turns.

Hammers would not remove energy cards from a Pokemon with Omega Barrier, since Pokemon targets everything through the Pokemon (Team Compendium). TFG and Xerosic have virtually the same text and implications, so it's just an obvious glitch or misinterpretation of the rules.

Hopefully it and Dialga get fixed ASAP.

Hello there!

This is a known issue for which we greatly appreciate your patience. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new one or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived