Favorite Black/White Pokemon!

hansnake

At the current moment, deino. I've been practically birthing and rebirthing it through a lvl 71 male gyrados that knows dark pulse to have the most perfect, rash, mischeious nature and IV equipped with dark pulse and ready for super special, special attack ev training that includes training night and day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner- therefore dubbing me it's mother and it, my virtual child. <3

WHAT'S YOURS!?!?!?

Lilligant for <33333, Vanilluxe for non-<3 design (although I may as well <3 it). In-game-wise, Stoutland, for being dependable and awesome and gigantic mustache. Even though mine is female.

Lilligant for <33333, Vanilluxe for non-<3 design (although I may as well <3 it). In-game-wise, Stoutland, for being dependable and awesome and gigantic mustache. Even though mine is female.

The first pokemon I found in the wild was a Shiny Lillipup. How lucky was I? Lv. 76 Stoutland now! :D

I found (And caught!) a shiny Krokorok! However, I haven't touched it, since, as I already have my epic Krookidile, Specs, on my team! But that's awesome how it was the first Pokemon you found! It reminds me of a similar story I've heard where someone had found their first shiny in Saphire...

... the Poochyana that had been attacking Birch. At a point in the game where you have no Pokeballs... sad_smile.png

As for my favorite B/W Pokemon... UGH!!! It's so hard!!!!!!! I love Sandile, Snivy, Vanillish (surprised that no one else thinks that it's a unique design!), Trubbish (same as Vanillish, I thought a Pokemon based on a trash bag would be PERFECT for a region based on New York!), Scraggy/Scrafty (hey, punk Pokemon = win!), Cofagragus(surprised that there were so many hat'ers pre-release, I personally loved it, even when I couldn't see its face!), and so many others!!

Why not evolve it?! Haha.

I'm torn between Reuniclus, Chandelure and Electross. (gotta love the no weakness!)

she's soooo much cuter in deino form :3

Deino use dark pulse

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Prince_Ludwig = xP

Zekres = not very effective

Reuniclus = K.O. BiTcH

Why not evolve it?! Haha.

I'm torn between Reuniclus, Chandelure and Electross. (gotta love the no weakness!)

I never realized it. My electross DOES have no weaknesses. Levitate = very cool win. Love it everytime a ground move is used. Especially Landrous's fissue. Yo not K.Oing me tonight you mutha uckin legendary piece of... cotton candy.

Archived