Tournament Results Bug

NathanJMc

I was competing in one of the new tournaments today. After completing round 2 of 3 as the victor (opponent conceded in the middle of the match), I received the following pop-up: [Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

It says that the person that just conceded to me beat me, and also beat the other personal in the finals, immediately after I had won round 2. Oddly enough, once I clicked OK past this window, the tournament screen reflected the correct status, showing me in the finals. The tournament proceeded as normal, so this appears to be some sort of display bug.

Hi NathanJMc,

For future reference, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. If you have any bugs to report which require sharing images or other links, you can report those via the support portal linked in my signature. Simply sign in and click "Ask a Question" to create a support ticket - image files can be attached there directly. :)

I was able to take a look at your screenshot, and it looks like the pop-up that occurs when a tournament which you previously left has concluded. It is intended to inform you of the results of the tournament and your prizes. Do you remember if you had been in any tournaments previously where you played against those users?

Archived