Victini AKA The Dream Killer

Blaziken8x

When I use this Victini to attack it bugs my benched pokemon. Once you choose which pokemon should receive Victinis energy it will make the pokemon unusable. You cannot attach any cards to that pokemon and it cannot battle. If I place a new pokemon on the bench it will put him over that bugged pokemon (literally, the new pokemon card over the bugged pokemon). Edit: I seem to be unable to post links...[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar] Edit: I sent a ticket and recorded a video for them.

Yes Victini from the Legendary Treasures set (23/113), is bugged after using his Stored Power attack. You are unable to move energy after the attack and the selected bench pokemon becomes "unclickable" for lack of a better word. I found this bug while testing Camerupt EX from the newest set.

There was another report on this matter and it sounds like the Pokemon the energy was moved to for some reason is no longer recognized as being in play at all -- not only does its card become unresponsibe/unclickable, but you can lose the match without them being KO'd.

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar] Here I recorded this bug, it just made me lose.

Yeah, that's it all right. Unfortunately you're not allowed to post external links in the forums, but since you did capture video footage and all, attach it to a support ticket so the devteam can witness it too.

Hey there!

This is a known bug which the Dev team is looking into. Thanks for your patience!

Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted on the forums. In the future, if you'd like to report a bug which requires a screenshot or any other link, you can do so via support ticket. It looks like you've already done that in this case. :)

As the Dev team is aware of this issue, I'll be closing this thread. We greatly appreciate your report!

Archived