Opponent ran out of time during the start of MY turn - game is still going

steve2jerry2

I took a screenshot. My opponent finished their turn. Start of my turn happened, and then the countdown for the opponent being inactive began. There were no Pokemon in play that had effects or anything where the opponent needed to do something, including taking a prize. It was clearly my turn.

The opponent's 'Carrie' counter went to 0. But the time of the opponent's time left kept going down and the game was frozen. After a few minutes it stopped and finally the pop up left. But now it is still frozen and no timers are moving.

Where can I upload the screenshot?

I was well ahead, can I get the prize wheel prize please! This was over 20 minutes into the game! Thank you.

Client: 2.26.1.1191

Card: Attached Fairy Energy, then opponent's timer came on, then game froze.

I have screenshots available.

Hello steve2jerry2,

This is a known issue for which we appreciate your patience. The Dev team is currently investigating the matter. As such, I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs. For future reference, if you'd like to report an issue which requires a screenshot, you can do so via support ticket. Posting images or links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted on the forums.

Thanks for your report and again for your patience!

Archived