20 OR more people tournament

pokeyfolk

hi im going to host a tournament in pods so i hoping at least 5 pods i would not mind more and if you want to join just say i want to join and post your time zone so i can make pods better by matching up players with other players within their timezone. you must battle everyone in your pod 2 matchs per person. post results of the battle here and this is how the points will be awarded. top 2 from each pod will advance to quarter finals and so on and so... 2-0 win 2 points 1-1 tie 1 point 0-2 lose 0 points

to enter just reply saying i want to join and post your time zone so i put people in pods with other people with their timezone/similar time zones

What, no women allowed? :o (20 "man" tournament)

Also, are you allowed deck switching in the same match vs. the same person? You may want to elaborate on the details of the tournament, just trying to be helpful. :)

Please tell me if there is an entry fees. Also please notify when will the tournament starts plus the format of the tournament. Also tell the prize.

Shhh if he didn't mention the entry fees no need to give him the idea. Its like getting $100,000 and asking 'Are you sure I'm supposed to get 100,000?'

Anywaysss as what harshu said; What are the prizes???

What, no women allowed? :o (20 "man" tournament)

Also, are you allowed deck switching in the same match vs. the same person? You may want to elaborate on the details of the tournament, just trying to be helpful. :)

it just a gimmick i thoguth in my head people dont usally say 20 or people torunament.

women are allowed to partpicapate.

i will shortly change it

it just a gimmick i thoguth in my head people dont usally say 20 or people torunament.

women are allowed to partpicapate.

i will shortly change it

You forgot my question; What are the prizes??

I can guarentee that if there are good prizes you will get much more than 20 people.

Archived