Pokemon Crew

Soonpower

Am I the only one who feel that the service of Pokemon TCG online is getting worse? No offense here. Just personal perception. For example, like sending a ticket, but there is no response from the crew, even though the status is "work in progress". Another one would be the card appeared in red issue. There is no modification until now. It has been happening since few days ago.

The reason for the 'delay' with support tickets is, presumably, the extremely high volume of tickets that get submitted on a daily basis. Unfortunately we just do not have statistics on how much volume TPC has to deal with, but it most definitely has to be a lot more than what we see posted on the forums.

Well...

• - Lost my Garchomp-EX, reported, got... info on how to redeem cards... said that i had this garchomp and it disappeared... work in progress.

• Didn't reiceved Beta Sleeve, reported, got... untradable one. Bit funny ^^

• "Enter" button appeared once in last 6 days in Aqua vs Magma promotion, rendering me unable to reiceve any rewards from that offer - who know, maybe I could get something if I was able to enter at 16, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 february? Also, "guaranted" pack code didn't appeared. - reported - still open, not even assigned.

Let's compare new tickets to old ones (from 2012/2013).

Old ones: 2 solved within 24h, one solved in 8 days.

New ones: 1 solved in 16h (great time) but not completly, 1 not even assigned (still open) for over 2 days, 1 in progress from 4 days. Well - yep, they got bit worse indeed.

*edit* funny thing. In 2012 I made ticket about if we could get free tradable packs. Few months later we began to get free stuff in newsletter.

Hello Trainers!

The amount of tickets coming in through the support portal does influence the time it takes to respond to tickets, as well as the type of issue. Some issues take longer for our team to investigate than others. Our team does their best to respond to all tickets in a timely manner, and we appreciate your patience and understanding if you feel like that hasn't happened. You can help to speed things up by:

• Not submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue.
  • Adding more information to your ticket if you can think of any more relevant details.
  • If it's been a while since your last response, letting the team know that you're still experiencing the issue in question or that you still would like assistance.

Again, we greatly appreciate your patience and your understanding and thank you for your input. I hope this was helpful!

Hello Trainers!

The amount of tickets coming in through the support portal does influence the time it takes to respond to tickets, as well as the type of issue. Some issues take longer for our team to investigate than others. Our team does their best to respond to all tickets in a timely manner, and we appreciate your patience and understanding if you feel like that hasn't happened. You can help to speed things up by:

• Not submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue.
  • Adding more information to your ticket if you can think of any more relevant details.
  • If it's been a while since your last response, letting the team know that you're still experiencing the issue in question or that you still would like assistance.
Again, we greatly appreciate your patience and your understanding and thank you for your input. I hope this was helpful!

Just wanted to ask something from the moderators. I think it won't be an offense if I ask. Well these days there have been players who report people without any reason. This is the first problem. Second is based on reports sometimes people get suspended or muted. They even submit the tickets but get no response. So just wanted to ask a permission from moderators. Because now a days the tickets are getting slow replies. Can I create a forum - Talk to the moderaters , for talking to you people. I know I don't have any authority for it. So I asked if I could because a forum like this would help people. Because people could clear their questions by directly asking to the moderators. This will take time because moderators are not free. But It will distribute the work of pokemon support team. Which will help the tickets getting replied faster, as well as some people who have small doubt won't need to submit an unnecessary ticket.

I hope my Idea is good. Please moderators reply to it. I am looking for such a forum :)

I hope you all understand me :)

harshu, on 24 Feb 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

Can I create a forum - Talk to the moderaters.

Mod_Poplar has given me the answer - that I cannot create such a topic. Thanks for being polite with me. But Just answer me one thing there is no topic where I can post my problem. Please reply this message and suggest me a solution. I hope I can post this in this topic.

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

It is admittedly ironic that by the time you're likely to see a (non automated) response to the ticket, your suspension period will already be over. By which point all you can really ask is what specifically prompted it (I assume that's what you're asking anyway).

It is admittedly ironic that by the time you're likely to see a (non automated) response to the ticket, your suspension period will already be over. By which point all you can really ask is what specifically prompted it (I assume that's what you're asking anyway).

The thing over I am angry is, they haven't even sent an automated response. So how much time it will take to give me a solution. Also, thanks for showing concern. :)

Archived