game stuck due to "inactivity" (falsely claimed)

Eevee0799

Recently, on multiple occasions, the "your opponent is inactive" countdown window pop-ups while either I or my opponent is still playing. The countdown locks me out of all control on the screen, counts down to zero, and sits there. After a bit, I receive the warning that I am inactive; I click resume, but I still cannot do anything because the "opponent inactive" countdown is stuck at zero.

I do not know how to reproduce the problem as it seems to occur randomly.

Anyone else notice this problem?

It's a pretty well-known, if sporadic, problem with Cammie.

Naturally, if it's YOUR inactivity timer then it needs to cover the screen and you must click (to confirm you're still there) before you can progress. If/when it's the opponent's timer, yes it should be visible somewhere but it should NOT lock you out of interacting with YOUR end of the game.

Yes I have the same problem:

The during versus, the countdown timer for a player not responding, frequently gets stuck at 0.

Then after waiting around five minutes it says "lost connection with server"

I have even had the game say that my opponent was not responding and for their timer to get stuck at 0, then for it to say that I lost due to not responding!

Hello Trainers!

This is a known issue, so I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your reports and your patience! Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other issues.

Archived