Can't see cards !

charizard1486

okay so this is frustrating now cards aren't loading in place of them only i can see is red cards blue cards ....i am only able to see the cards which were in theme decks ...other cards ,packs,sleeves cant see any of them blue cards will load & will turn into red cards ...so it is becoming very unplayable for me now ...before this update it was all fine for me i was enjoying the game & then suddenly a update comes up in my way & when i opened the refresher it got 100 % completed & when i reopened the game it redirected me to refresher again & starts downloading & patching ...so i did the complete uninstall & downloaded the game & install it & now not able to play the game anymore ,its not like this a the first update for me or i am a new player ,,i am playing this game from 1.5 years i believe & spent an enormous time building up my collection & binder & now when i have done it ,the odds aren't in my favor now ...also an complaint or feedback that why did you needed this update,you haven't seem to fix any of the most famous bugs like posting expired notifications when that trade was already completed 24 hours ago...& 2 updates in two weeks is also frustrating since the cards already take much time to load & when we finally do you bring up the next update & then we have to download those images again...maybe i suggest u should download those images with that refresher itself which was previously done in this game & none of these problems were encountered back then ...just don't know what made you guys think that loading cards images in the game would be fine ...hope i can see those cards & resume my play...also notify me a solution if possible please...i think i have said enough now there are still a lot of things in my mind to say about this but not in the mood to say it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only posting because misery loves company. I have the same problem and even started my own thread the other day before seeing this one. I also sent in a support ticket but haven't heard anything back for quite some time. This is getting ridiculous.

Yes I support this,

Before any answer of Moderators or Staff let me say: I tried everything that has been told in other posts. Deleting folders, forwarding ports, adding firewall exceptions, re-installing (downloading a new version from page), and everything else.

I would appreciate that the team fix this error, because is really annoying, at the point I don't want to open the game because is unplayable.

Thanks.

i also tried everything alberick15 that you listed over there beside that i just installed it again in hope it will fix but no it doesn't & thank you for mentioning that i guess i forgot that thing while writing my post but i had it in my mind & i also appreciate you & joseph for the support.

Thank you for your bug report, and for the other feedback in this thread. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

Last night was my first timetime playing the game and I've had the same problem.

After a while I was Able to see the cards on my Deck but not the rival's deck.....

I'll try again today and tell you more

hello, Mod_Jube

I followed the steps

step by step

but not solve the problem

:(

Steps to resolve on Windows Desktop:

1. Navigate to: C:\Users\\AppData\LocalLow

2. Delete the directory: The Pok_mon Company International.

3. Navigate to: C:\Users\\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\WebPlayer\Cache

4. Repeat step 2.

5. Relaunch the client.

mod_Jube,

no it didn't help me either i am still seeing those red cards which is why i have not been able to play the game for 2 days now ....i did the following steps but it didn't work :( hope that you fix this issue asap.i just don't want to leave this game for this issue ...hope to play this game again .:(

Hi Mod_Jube.

You said:

Hi all,

Please have a look at this thread to see if the instructions there will resolve your issues.

Thanks!

And I said:

Yes I support this,

Before any answer of Moderators or Staff let me say: I tried everything that has been told in other posts. Deleting folders, forwarding ports, adding firewall exceptions, re-installing (downloading a new version from page), and everything else.

We need an answer to ensure us that this problem is going to be resolved, because as I said is unplayable, I can't see my cards, I can't play them, sometimes I don't see my rival cards, It's annoying.

It's a shame because I just started few weeks ago and I was enyoing the game, but at this point, I need to see this problem solved before open the game again.

Thank you.

It's definitely an issue with the server/Unity player. Up until Feb 21st, I had no issues...until I began seeing a handful of red cards wedged in with my giant lot of other cards (which were displaying without a hitch), and of course with the update having been released on Feb 19th, I had already patched. So naturally I thought to completely reinstall the program/delete folders in order to solve the red card issue. Lo and behold, once the installation finished, the same issues that these other fine folks are having began--NOTHING is loading save for the cards included in the beginner decks. Even the few random, sparse cards that do load disappear as soon as I scroll up/down.

So you see, I think that if people already have the card images in their cache from the previous client versions that worked successfully, there are no reportable problems save for a few red cards, even after the latest patch. But for those new to the game or those reinstalling since the new patch, these issues are causing major problems.

Yes, same problem for me too (red cards after reinstalling game) I did everything support sugested, but still have the same thing. Game is pretty much unplayable.

I cant believe this problem hasnt been resolved yet, that thing of erasing files and cache and whatever dont work, its impossible to play when i cant say what am i playing

i have already left the game dont know whether this is ever gonna solve or not ....until then its best to leave the game rather than to waste time in loading cards even when you know they won't load :/

Hi all,

Sorry to hear that you are all still experiencing this issue. Please try these tips to improve game performance to see if they will help:

1. Make sure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

2. Try running the game in Windowed mode. You can switch to Windowed mode via the in-game video settings, or by hitting ALT + ENTER (Windows) or COMMAND + ENTER (Mac).

3. Try lowering your desktop video resolution to 1024 x 768.

4. Under your in-game video settings, change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes.

5. Before loading TCGO, close down any unnecessary background programs such as web browsers and word processors.

6. Run a virus and malware scan. Defragment your hard drive.

7. Free up as much hard drive space as possible.

8. Check the time and date on your computer, ensure that they are set correctly.

9. Install the latest updates for your OS.

10. If you have any software updates waiting in your system tray (example java or adobe), update those programs.

iPad Users:

Make available as much space possible on your system. Remove apps that are no longer being used, and force close non-essential apps that you have running in the background.

Archived