anyone have a swampert blastoise deck? or any water deck?

uic

with the many new water support like dive ball & rough seas...i wanted to make a water deck

but i want to find a complete deck list to help me with my limited amount of pokemon

i only have 3 swampert & 2 blastoise with only 3 wailord ex & 2 kyogre ex & primal kyogre ex & 2 keldeo ex & 2 suicunes

i don't know how to make a deck with what i got

i tried to build 1 myself but the problems i have is drawing my blastoise right away & countering mewtwo & yveltal with so much energy

also i seem to always pull trainer cards..i dont know which i need & how much is enough making me always pulling trainer cards & not energy cards

please help

Hi I'm also using a water deck like u too and with similar cards. But I don't have as much good cards as u but so far I'm doing quite well. I have a kyogre ex, primal kyogre ex, wailord ex, suicune and kyurem with outrage. Only one of each. So I'd say you have the upper hand having multiple of the above cards than me. I also have 2P.C edition kyogre, 2 barbooch and a P.C edition whishcash with earthquake. I usually power up my kyurem's outrage with whishcash'a earthquake since it does 20 dmg to your own bench & whishcash power up quite faster with 'a growth' (can attach 2energy in one turn) regarding energy, I have 4 recommendation letter for it and I have a total of 23water energy with 4double colorless. So I don't have any problems on energy. Having P.C edition kyogre helps me to stall for my bench since it can deal from 0-a whole lot of dmg due to its first attack which only requires 2energy and flip a coin until u get tails and this att does 30 times the number of heads. I have 2trick coin trainer card for my kyogre to help when my luck is bad and it usually doesn't let me down. My only problem is pulling wailord ex only on the first turn. Which is very slow to power up since it needs 5water energy to attack. I also have 2rough seas as well as a kyogre sprint link. Having 2pokemon center lady helps too. I have 2great balls, 2rocky helmet and few more trainer cards I forgotten haha. Anyway I would say you can make a better deck than me, I'm still waiting for my Keldeo ex to come to me. Hope this newbie helped (:

kyogre ex PC edition has a attack which does 30 damage + opponents active = asleep if heads. not flip a coin untill u get tails. and its professors letter not "recommendation Letter".

kyogre ex PC edition has a attack which does 30 damage + opponents active = asleep if heads. not flip a coin untill u get tails. and its professors letter not "recommendation Letter".

Oops sorry bout the letter thing. Btw I have kyogre ex pc edition but I was talking about the non ex pc version which is the one with the coin flip (:

You dont need to make a deck only fron what you got. Plan a decklist fron everycard needed for the deck to work. THEN try to get the cards you dont have.

You dont need to make a deck only fron what you got. Plan a decklist fron everycard needed for the deck to work. THEN try to get the cards you dont have.

Easier said than none...cards are expensive and I don't think I'll every get what I need with the new prize wheel changes and the fact that there isn't much tournaments

But I have my eyes on trying to build a deck that uses accelerates energy to swampert through blastoise...but I want to build a deck that switches energy between keldeo and kyogre

I have a Swampert deck myself,and I seriously advice you dont run Blastoise.2 Stage-2 in one deck will be very inconsistent and it will rarely be perfectly used.Its hard to find both Stage 2s,energies in hand etc etc.

I run 3-1-3 Swampert line,2-2 P Kyogre,1 Keldeo EX and 2 Suicuines.I have 132 wins with it,and its doing very good till now.I advice to run no more than 14-15 energies(this is more than usual,but this deck is Energy-heavy).Couple of DCEs dont hurt.Keep some(2 to be precise)Prof.Letters to get em out.Dive balls are.....like master balls for this deck,so I advice at least run 3 of em,4 if possible.Keep some retrievals too.

For Mewtwo/Yveltal,Suicuine is just perfect.Suicuine w/Muscle Band can 2 Hit KO any regular EX,so its a good fit for this deck.

Feel free to ask anything else :)

I have a Swampert deck myself,and I seriously advice you dont run Blastoise.2 Stage-2 in one deck will be very inconsistent and it will rarely be perfectly used.Its hard to find both Stage 2s,energies in hand etc etc.

I run 3-1-3 Swampert line,2-2 P Kyogre,1 Keldeo EX and 2 Suicuines.I have 132 wins with it,and its doing very good till now.I advice to run no more than 14-15 energies(this is more than usual,but this deck is Energy-heavy).Couple of DCEs dont hurt.Keep some(2 to be precise)Prof.Letters to get em out.Dive balls are.....like master balls for this deck,so I advice at least run 3 of em,4 if possible.Keep some retrievals too.

For Mewtwo/Yveltal,Suicuine is just perfect.Suicuine w/Muscle Band can 2 Hit KO any regular EX,so its a good fit for this deck.

wow this seems to be just what I need....I always see you online....I'll ask you about it.....but this sounds perfect

Feel free to ask anything else :)

my water deck consists of seismictoad-ex, keldeo-ex (the main attackers), 4x suicune (to counter EX)and a kyogre/primal kyogre (to counter Pyroar). Trainers include the usuals ( juniper, N, skyla etc.) and i put dive ball x4 and rough seas for stadium. HTH

If you can get Huntails and optionally Tasting Slurpuff, you should be able to build a fairly strong Swampert deck. Somewhere along the lines of:

3-1-3 (or 4-2-4 if possible) Swampert

3-3 Slurpuff (optional)

1-1 Masquerain (optional)

2-2 Huntail

Trainers:

4 Ether

Rare Candies

Exp Shares

Muscle Bands or Silver Bangles

Lysandre Trump *******

You should be able to make a deck that can hit quite hard while being fairly difficult to shut down. A turn 2 Swampert, with an Ether in hand and Muscle band can have 4 energy on it and hit for 180 damage. A Huntail, assuming clever energy conservation with Exp. Share and Ether use, can do that as well.

Tasting Slurpuff combos really well with Swamperts ability, but even without Slurpuff on the board, knowing your next topdeck is still powerful. Other options to draw are Delphox and Empoleon. Both stage 2's though, but at least dive ball gives Swampert some grace in evolving without rare candy. I normally don't find it worth it to run middle forms, but dive ball makes it worthwhile with water Pokemon. I would say Empoleon would work better than Delphox, but I would make sure to run Trump card to lessen the impact of diving draw discard. After you trump you will have something to do with all the excess rare candy's that get shuffled back into the deck.

I like how Swampert can flirt with dealing 180 damage. 4 water and a muscle band can get some crucial EX KOs. The pace of the game has to dictate if and when this is a good move, but it's a nice option.

Having trouble managing two stage 2's also, doesn't swampert already have alpha growth? making blastoise somewhat redundant since you can attach two energies already? I dunno. Blastoise and Kyogre EX would be awesome, the two energy that return to your hand after dealing 140 damage can be reattached to Kyogre EX for next turn, presuming no one plays N. Blastoise is totally doable with Dive Ball, no?

Archived